Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
who ya’ll on today..undecided on that Saints/Pats game..heavy on Atlanta & Indy
Possibly nobody. Logged into Bovada and the 225 in my account is gone. I checked the transactions tab and it said bonuses closed which makes no sense considering I just deposited the money a month ago. On hold with customer support.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Anyone think the Giants have a chance today? As much as I don't want too, I might hedge my parlay as the Dolphins ML is the last leg of it, and after USC nearly gave me a heart attack last night, not sure I want to just take that chance with the Dolphins.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone think the Giants have a chance today? As much as I don't want too, I might hedge my parlay as the Dolphins ML is the last leg of it, and after USC nearly gave me a heart attack last night, not sure I want to just take that chance with the Dolphins.

Their OL is non competitive

profound

technique
Daps
I can't bet that one. It don't look right to me. Vegas is up to something.

sometimes i watch a handicapper show hosted by the guy i look to for MLB numbers, he had a redneck on there saying take jags ML based on catching bills relaxed after circling MIA on their calendar and getting the big win.

in any case it looks like what Vegas was up to was a fundraiser on bills spread. i agreed with your assessment when u posted and took jags +8.5 when the line switched to +6.5 after their failed first drive. wish i trusted the line-read a little better but won’t complain if they can hang tight.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I wish I had bet more on Jags +5.5. Sleepy Bills spot after a big win over Miami.

Today I got:

Falcons ML (Time for CJ to fall to Earth a bit)

Pats ML (David Carr.)

Steelers +4 (Tomlin GOAT motivator underdog spot)

Dolphins/Broncos ML Parlay

Cowboys +4

Chiefs/Vikings Over 53

And for the WNBA I put in some series bets:

Liberty to win it all +170
Liberty in 4 +500
Liberty in 5 +550
Jonquel Jones Finals MVP +2200

profound

technique
Daps
waited for my chance then in the 3rd quarter put what i was expecting from jags +8.5 on +1.5, then just a minute ago put the +1.5 proceeds on the over 31.5 @ +140.

tripled up :win:

the over 31.5 was +200 but changed as i tried putting the bet in

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
L4otA2W.jpg

Didn't realize I had bonus cash left over from the IIWII promo, decided to have a lil fun wit it

uhh-ok.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I'm late but I had $163 team parley bet wrapped up last night and then Miami decided to keep running the ball and refused to play defense with 20 seconds left in the game
stare-jason-terry.gif