Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
fukk Bovada.

Won't let me login. It's like I've been banned or something.

Only had $10 in there anyway. Glad I switched to DraftKings and FanDuel.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Minnesota fukked me out of another $1000 tonight. Those morons were up 21-0

F1-A46441-A2-EA-40-EC-8141-FF13-D7-D0-C899.jpg

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
who yall on tomorrow..I don't trust Deshaun at all

1. I don't think the Browns can do much with Chubb out offensively, Titans like playing close, ugly games, and this is turning out to be that. I do like Browns defense though, and they're playing in Cleveland.

2. Jet/Pats - If I had to pick a game, I'll pick the Pats, just because Zach Wilson, so should not be in the league starting for a NFL team. But like the Browns, Jets, have stingy defense.

3. Vikings at home in a must win situation against the Chargers who are missing Austin Ekeler

4. Saints/Packers - Packers home opener against the Saints coming off a short week. We haven't seen much from Love to be honest. I see this game as low scoring game.

5. Eagles are going to expose the Bucs I believe, I like them to even cover the spread.

6. Miami/Denver: Dolphins WR Jaylen Waddle is out, Miami has other players suffering from injuries, this could be the upset of the week? Russ first big win of the season?

7. I like Jaguars to cover against Houston.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
1. I don't think the Browns can do much with Chubb out offensively, Titans like playing close, ugly games, and this is turning out to be that. I do like Browns defense though, and they're playing in Cleveland.

2. Jet/Pats - If I had to pick a game, I'll pick the Pats, just because Zach Wilson, so should not be in the league starting for a NFL team. But like the Browns, Jets, have stingy defense.

3. Vikings at home in a must win situation against the Chargers who are missing Austin Ekeler

4. Saints/Packers - Packers home opener against the Saints coming off a short week. We haven't seen much from Love to be honest. I see this game as low scoring game.

5. Eagles are going to expose the Bucs I believe, I like them to even cover the spread.

6. Miami/Denver: Dolphins WR Jaylen Waddle is out, Miami has other players suffering from injuries, this could be the upset of the week? Russ first big win of the season?

7. I like Jaguars to cover against Houston.
Saints defense is underrated imo but i wish they had Kamara in the lineup

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
any of y'all doing soccer games in the premier league. My friends bet that all the time. Over under on goals, even bet on how many yellow cards and corner kicks

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They will be one dimensional. I took the over 43. I think MLF will.open up the playbook for Love this game

Expect a 28-17 type of game
Aaron Jones out for Green Bay as well, i just don't see the over in that Game.

Saints and Packers UNDER is the Play.