Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Giants over the 49ers? lol

That is not happening.

Can it? :jbhmm:

Spread wise.

I did see a few large bets on the ML. $20k, couple for $10k.

I call them money launderers because this season I’ve seen large bets on the spread by the minority for dogs who seemingly have no chance and so far, what u see is what u get and the teams that are trash have played like that against the spread. It looks like the bettors commanding the handle have money to burn.

Just last Sunday, Texans/jets/patriots to name a few. Looking at the numbers you’d think someone knows something but it hasn’t worked out yet lol.

And that’s the case here, the average bet on NY far outweighs SF.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Spread wise.

I did see a few large bets on the ML. $20k, couple for $10k.

I call them money launderers because this season I’ve seen large bets on the spread by the minority for dogs who seemingly have no chance and so far, what u see is what u get and the teams that are trash have played like that against the spread. It looks like the bettors commanding the handle have money to burn.

Just last Sunday, Texans/jets/patriots to name a few. Looking at the numbers you’d think someone knows something but it hasn’t worked out yet lol.

And that’s the case here, the average bet on NY far outweighs SF.

I don't think Brock Purdy is legitmate QB, but I think the Niners defense will carry them in this game just because they're playing against the Giants.