Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I've had like four bets fall apart in the last few minutes. The Fields pick 6 pissing me off the most.

I hit on Ravens ML and Bucs.

Packers fukked me as I had them in numerous plays. I could have hedged on them, but I thought they would actually hold a thirteen point lead going into the fourth quarter.

Now, I have the Giants fukking me. :mjlol: .

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Right now, here's what I have going:

Giants ML live (Bum ass team let a TD up right after I placed the bet)
Broncos ML live
Patriots ML

+505

Giants ML +180

Mac 200+ passing yards
Stevenson anytime TD
Patriots - 5 1/2

+975 (Profit boost)

Mac 200+ passing yards
Bourne 60+ receiving yards
Patriots - 1 1/2

+700

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hit on Ravens ML and Bucs.

Packers fukked me as I had them in numerous plays. I could have hedged on them, but I thought they would actually hold a thirteen point lead going into the fourth quarter.

Now, I have the Giants fukking me. :mjlol: .
Giants about to fukk up a 6 team teaser I got going. Can't believe they're letting the Cardinals blow them out. Chargers blowing that lead hurt me too as I had them and the Giants in a 2 team parlay.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Giants about to fukk up a 6 team teaser I got going. Can't believe they're letting the Cardinals blow them out. Chargers blowing that lead hurt me too as I had them and the Giants in a 2 team parlay.

Packers fukked me earlier. I had them in a parlay with the Bucs, and then I had them in one with the Ravens+Patriots. They made is tough to hedge.

Now, I take the Giants live ML, and they let up a TD minutes later. Pathetic ass team.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Packers fukked me earlier. I had them in a parlay with the Bucs, and then I had them in one with the Ravens+Patriots. They made is tough to hedge.

Now, I take the Giants live ML, and they let up a TD minutes later. Pathetic ass team.
u still dont learn about the Packers?

u do this to yourself every year :pachaha:

there's a reason why i stopped betting them and only bet total points now. MLF is a shyt coach and no lead is safe. But points are guaranteed :blessed:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
u still dont learn about the Packers?

u do this to yourself every year :pachaha:

there's a reason why i stopped betting them and only bet total points now. MLF is a shyt coach and no lead is safe. But points are guaranteed :blessed:

It was looking good going into the fourth quarter. I though Dillon may have gotten the first down on their second to last drive.

Giants are a joke though.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Still annoyed with the Packers from earlier.

I took Giants live ML +850, and then also took them live ML with Patriots ML for +1900. I might just throw some on the Dolphins ML to hedge a little.......