Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Heat over 107.5 points and ML. Everyone is down on the Heat and high on the Bulls, but it's all about the matchup. The Bulls don't play physical enough.

I'm taking the Heat by double-digits on a separate ticket for plus money just for the heck of it.

Tyler Herro over 20.5 points.

OKC/Minn under 228 - Gobert's presence should slow the game down.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Heat over 107.5 points and ML. Everyone is down on the Heat and high on the Bulls, but it's all about the matchup. The Bulls don't play physical enough.

I'm taking the Heat by double-digits on a separate ticket for plus money just for the heck of it.

Tyler Herro over 20.5 points.

OKC/Minn under 228 - Gobert's presence should slow the game down.
Naturally, I like betting the over, especially in a single game elimination. Plus, I figure this game will be close, meaning there might be a lot of fouls down the stretch to extend the game.

Won a 2 leg parlay on Euroleague/Eurocup with that strategy.

profound

technique
Daps
Everyone is down on the Heat and high on the Bulls, but it's all about the matchup. The Bulls don't play physical enough.

miami went 0-3 in the season, 2 of the L's on their floor...looks like that favors bulls.

offensive rebounds 22-6 in favor of hawks the other night. seems MIA wants to be put out of their misery.

we know bulls don't.

what am i missing?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I saw FD had one of those super boosts for the NBA games today with Morant/Durant/Giannis all to score 25+, those shyts are INSTANT fades for me.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Had a few unlucky nights recently.

-Needed one more assist from Conley during the final play in game to win a big one.
-Took Lakers live ML yesterday when they were down, but put them in a parlay with a Giannis same game bet. :unimpressed: . Of course he got hurt.

-Had the Warriors as my final piece for a parlay for their game one, and it just fell apart at the end.