Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm having a tough time finding the answer, and didn't do a chat with Draft Kings yet.

If I deposit money and receive instant bonus bets from that deposit, am I able to withdraw the deposit immediately and keep the bonus bets? This is specifically for a referral bonus and first time deposit bonus.....

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm having a tough time finding the answer, and didn't do a chat with Draft Kings yet.

If I deposit money and receive instant bonus bets from that deposit, am I able to withdraw the deposit immediately and keep the bonus bets? This is specifically for a referral bonus and first time deposit bonus.....

I think you might be able to, but they can definitely track/blacklist your account for that

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension

I’ve don’t that on FanDuel with no issues (twice) …however, all the other promos I get usually require the bet to end before they credit me any free ones. But I’ve recent had two deposit matches for up to $75 and was credited right away with the free ones and was able to withdraw the deposit though it took damn near a whole day.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I've been one off on each of my same game MLB parlays.

I need Justin Turner to get me one RBI.

I hit on:

Devers 1+ hit
Yoshida 1+ hit
Duvall 1+ RBI

Top of the order coming up, so I'm hoping Verdugo and Devers can get on to start the inning and give Turner a chance to knock one of them in.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Wow, fukking pathetic teams. How the fukk don't you hit some of those layups?!?!?!?!?!

fukking 60.5 for the first half and these bums missed a dozen layups.

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
had the under 60.5 first half UCONN/SDSU, total was 58 with 2:19 left in half, thought it was dead, both teams struggle to score until SD hits a jumper with 17 seconds left making it 60. UCONN drives down and misses 3 shots right under the rim, SD grabs the board to end the half and save the bet. For once the hook saves me!

:whew:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
*Knock Wood*

Baseball hasn't started the season flukish so far as it has been in recent seasons.....and that's always a good thing. The good teams have been taking care of business for the most part so far, albeit it's been a few games.

Plus, Run Lines (-1.5) having been clearing like crazy. Good plus money.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Had a 7 pick all over total runs bet that cashed $10 for $410. Baseball been sweet so far.. every game went over yesterday but 1.
I believe the pitch clock has a lot to do with this. It definitely favors the hitters more than it does the pitchers.

Last edited: