Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Another free bet on FanDuel for MA today.

One point or more scored in the UCONN game is +10]. Max bet is $50, but free money is free money. :yeshrug: .

Friend told me to parlay Man U and Roma yesterday. I don't watch soccer, but looking at the line, I knew that I was missing something. Didn't even realize that Roma didn't need to win to advance, so I then realized those fools would just park the damn bus the entire game. Of ccourse it ended 0-0.

profound

technique
Daps
what i saw so far is that public dogs have just as good a shot as those dogs that few see coming.

I’m on a few spreads the few are on, but vcu looks like an attractive public dog, any opinions on them winning outright? @WesCrook @kevin arnold @RubioTheCruel

I may try getting a better number on live

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what i saw so far is that public dogs have just as good a shot as those dogs that few see coming.

I’m on a few spreads the few are on, but vcu looks like an attractive public dog, any opinions on them winning outright? @WesCrook @kevin arnold @RubioTheCruel

Everyone loves VCU as an upset(including me), when that happens I'm always a bit wary

Live betting is the way to go here.

Caught Xavier +7.5 at -102, they're leading now :blessed:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit
I got VCU and UC Santa Barbara on one ticket. Let’s see if they pull it out. I started to take St. Mary’s, but I took it off my main ticket

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
had to settle for the +4.5 and a +190 ML, maybe i was impatient because it seems like there's always these swings during the top of the second half

:manny: