Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
College hoops killed me today. I live bet USC -9.5 vs ASU tonight in the second half, they were up 23 with 4 mins to go and gave up a 16-0 run to end the game :mjcry:, these nikkas had like 6 straight turnovers, It was like these nikkas never seen a trap before

Daps
College hoops killed me today. I live bet USC -9.5 vs ASU tonight in the second half, they were up 23 with 4 mins to go and gave up a 16-0 run to end the game :mjcry:, these nikkas had like 6 straight turnovers, It was like these nikkas never seen a trap before
College hoops always fukk me over. Just needed Pittsburgh to win 1st half by 5 to win my 6 leg.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Damn that dude really finna hit that 10 day $10,000 challenge just 2 days to go.. man im mad I ain't start from the beginning.. fukk that 8m finna start my own.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm just gonna start betting nothing but moneylines in the parlays. Sick of this shyt.

Time to join me on the Bengals ML and Cowboys ML for +700. :wow: .

Joe Burrows poise, with the Bengals weapons, and Josh Allen making some questionable decisions...........combined with Brock Purdy going against an excellent defense with a veteran QB. He's due to show he's a rookie sometime...........

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

Joe Burrows poise, with the Bengals weapons, and Josh Allen making some questionable decisions...........combined with Brock Purdy going against an excellent defense with a veteran QB. He's due to show he's a rookie sometime...........
:usure:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Nervous about the Bengals. I think they’re the better team but half their OL is banged up.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Nervous about the Bengals. I think they’re the better team but half their OL is banged up.

Josh Allen is probably the QB that worries more the most outside of Mahomes, but he's been making some terrible decisions, and the Bills struggled against a Skyler Thompson led Dolphins team. The Bengals have offensive firepower to go against that Bills defense.

However, the OL is definitely a concern.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So so day for me yesterday. Started with $140, got all the way down to $75, and ended with $331.

Highlights were winning 2 1Q over bets for Wizards vs Magic and a Finnish basketball game where a dude hit a shot at the buzzer to get me their 90.5 over

Still reluctant to bet on these NFL games

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Part one, completed.

Time for Dallas to do its job!

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Part one, completed.

Time for Dallas to do its job!
Purdy was awful for a good chunk of the Seattle game but Dallas looked good beating a terrible Tampa team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs. I still think Santa Clara wins this game. Best coach and best overall team in the league.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Purdy was awful for a good chunk of the Seattle game but Dallas looked good beating a terrible Tampa team that shouldn't have even been in the playoffs. I still think Santa Clara wins this game. Best coach and best overall team in the league.

Definitely possible, but it was tough to pass up Dallas as an underdog.

I'm taking the veteran QB over a rookie QB. That's what it comes down to for me.:yeshrug:. I'm hoping Purdy comes back to earth tonight.