Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
That's dope I seen a couple people do this but only with a 1 pick everyday.. shyt if I hit today I might hop up on wit him.

:russ: thats what I did for his first one.

I did more than the $10, I’ll probably be all over the place with it but I’m not trying to give it all back when 1 thing goes wrong.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Self had an awful OT. Called a horrible TO that took a 3 off the board, then couldn’t even get the ball in his best players hand for the last shot
Inexcusable…feel like driving to Lawrence right now and slapping the shyt out of him when those buses pull up. Should’ve been an easy 2k

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man utd to win the game
Marcus rashford over 0.5 shots
Man utd to win either half
Both teams to be booked

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I might have to deposit for this weekend.

I could see the Bengals, Giants, and Cowboys all winning. I might parlay them all ML.

Might add Chiefs ML and over 53.5 as well.

Would pay +7000. Would also consider removing the Giants ML and it would pay +1700.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that not over the back on that UCONN game? How can they not call that

Another ticket, one game…unbelievable

profound

technique
Daps
The nfl algorithm has went perfect so far (dogs predicted - jags, giants). The new one has CIN winning, NY winning, and jags losing by a point.

The nba SGP ladder challenge is still winning, despite a leg being voided last night.

broller

Veteran
Daps
The nfl algorithm has went perfect so far (dogs predicted - jags, giants). The new one has CIN winning, NY winning, and jags losing by a point.

The nba SGP ladder challenge is still winning, despite a leg being voided last night.

Which algorithm is that?

What did the ladder challenge pick today?

profound

technique
Daps
Which algorithm is that?

What did the ladder challenge pick today?

on youtube, previously linked here.

i forgot to mention the number 1 pick was SF winning by a margin -- but he did say something about them getting too many attributes or something...i put that aside for the moment because i only want dogs.

edit - i said the ladder thing missed, i was wrong, it hit :pachaha:

it was harden 15+ points/8+ assists, embiid 25+ points, simons 15+ points @ +109

FanDuel got to be burning, the guy has a following and a few of them are laying more than the prescribed amount.

for those who haven't, they've pulled in $600 off $10, all from fanduel :lolbron:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
on youtube, previously linked here.

i forgot to mention the number 1 pick was SF winning by a margin -- but he did say something about them getting too many attributes or something...i put that aside for the moment because i only want dogs.

edit - i said the ladder thing missed, i was wrong, it hit :pachaha:

it was harden 15+ points/8+ assists, embiid 25+ points, simons 15+ points @ +109

FanDuel got to be burning, the guy has a following and a few of them are laying more than the prescribed amount.

for those who haven't, they've pulled in $600 off $10, all from fanduel :lolbron:

Oooh okay I thought it was COS but I wasn't sure because you mentioned an algorithm. That algorithm is from Calling Our Shot too?

Frfr. FD must be heated

profound

technique
Daps
Oooh okay I thought it was COS but I wasn't sure because you mentioned an algorithm. That algorithm is from Calling Our Shot too?

Frfr. FD must be heated

i mentioned both separate but maybe it looked lumped together

the algorithm is from ken braverman, the nerd who gambles his algorithm payments on some :dahell: picks then turns up on his viewers talking shyt and demanding more money :mjlol:

far as COS, fanduel did adjust the odds on this one today and they were fast about it.