Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dallas is gonna dominate that game I think. Tampa is so bad on the advanced metrics.

I really don't like what I've seen from Dallas recently. Dak won't stop throwing picks. Pollard is hurt, Zeke looks shot. The defense isn't getting as much pressure as they did early in the season. Add in that it's a Tampa home game, I gotta throw a few units on TB +3

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Dallas is gonna dominate that game I think. Tampa is so bad on the advanced metrics.
I really don't like what I've seen from Dallas recently. Dak won't stop throwing picks. Pollard is hurt, Zeke looks shot. The defense isn't getting as much pressure as they did early in the season. Add in that it's a Tampa home game, I gotta throw a few units on TB +3
This is a lousy, lousy Bucs team. I kept waiting for them to flip a switch and snap out of it but they are what they are. They can't run the ball so Brady has to throw it 40-50 times a game and their OL is too decimated to pass protect.

Dallas has their issues but I genuinely think they steamroll these dudes monday night.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

You can’t make this shyt up :mjlol: Man niqqas like to say the NFL is in cahoots with the sports books but it’s really the NBA

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said I wasn’t taking Villanova anymore. And I took them tonight cause they’ve been playing better as of late.

Now these sorry fukks are losing to DePaul. The last game I need on my ticket. Motherfukker

:mjcry:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I said I wasn’t taking Villanova anymore. And I took them tonight cause they’ve been playing better as of late.

Now these sorry fukks are losing to DePaul. The last game I need on my ticket. Motherfukker

:mjcry:
U take ML or spread?

Still a chance if its ML

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So after Coli jinx'n away my 50 for 318 :mad:
I did what people normally do and bet on whatever's left

I spent 30 on four random bets, two of them full round robins but the long story short is I bet on Phoenix and Orlando in all of those bets.

I didn't get my 300 I would have won but I'm back baby :whew: I'm up 150 instead of 350 so I can't complain

27FarOutRazor

I feel like Jamin’ Jerome…WHERE THE BIT€HS!!
Daps
I been winning in the CBA lol…they mostly low scoring games so I just bet the under. I won 4 out of 6 times so far

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Draft kings has a promo where they offering Houston straight up money line for +100 …

I don’t watch college hoops so is there something I’m missing? I know y’all be saying they are good.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Draft kings has a promo where they offering Houston straight up money line for +100 …

I don’t watch college hoops so is there something I’m missing? I know y’all be saying they are good.

Yeah they the #1 team in the country. You live in Texas? Might just be a promo to get your money in their book.