Giannis 30 points
Jalen green over 16.5 points

Odds +940 on Fanduel

What you think?

Wish I would have seen this bum ass pascal :pacspit:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Put a quick $15 on Pistons, Lakers, and Kings.
Money line. Kings bout to lose..need a 3pt right now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been a struggle financially lately but I won two fantasy football leagues, tho at a small loss with the MNF game cancelled but got some money pending on leaguesafe and got some of it from the guys who run each league since its a personal one. Anyways I took some of that money and deposited back in. Messing with bovada now since they got a cash out option and had a crypto bobbins. Not betting crazy but something small to entertain me. Nhl and nba. Hopefully I get some luck or survive thru until March madness cuz that's what I'm looking forward to. Need the markets to go up so I can have disposable income again. But I'm ready to get this money.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Been a struggle financially lately but I won two fantasy football leagues, tho at a small loss with the MNF game cancelled but got some money pending on leaguesafe and got some of it from the guys who run each league since its a personal one. Anyways I took some of that money and deposited back in. Messing with bovada now since they got a cash out option and had a crypto bobbins. Not betting crazy but something small to entertain me. Nhl and nba. Hopefully I get some luck or survive thru until March madness cuz that's what I'm looking forward to. Need the markets to go up so I can have disposable income again. But I'm ready to get this money.

Good luck to you brother.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not a fan of making coaches go one and done. But what this speaks to is McDaniel not being the Dolphins first choice from the get-go. Stephen Ross might be trying to go after Sean Payton and Tom Brady.

The Dolphins are a fan of him it appears, Tyreek Hill and them speak highly of him, so I'm not sure what the Dolphins are trying to do.