Making A Broad Achieve Multiple Orgasms Your First Time Hitting Appreciation

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So I was with this chick I been seeing for about a week. First date was drinks and make out session. Second time wasn't a date but like 3 days after the first date, she rolls up to the crib around midnight and domed me up. She wanted me to go over to her place the next day but nah, fukk that, I got the control. I make this chick wait a week before I go to her crib and as soon as I walk in she's tearing my clothes off. The thirst was strong, Coli.

I wont go into details as far as WHAT we did but the thrill of having the chick in the palm of my hands was electric, brehs.

After doing the deed, I walked out like :datazz: at 3AM

That shyt is the best breh...its like getting MVP and Rookie of the Year in the same season :salute:

I have my own stories...lets just say i'm 3/3 the last 3 chicks i got with....:win: One in particular is still on twitter pining over a nikka...:snoop:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this shyt is sometimes good and bad like i've had girls tell me they need me to stop because its to painful, to my shyt is to big, to "i already came" :dahell:

Sometimes i be feelin like im committing rape with some of these girls smh

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Friend, I'm not going to front. It's been a good 6 months since I moved up here to Northern Cali from LA and with school and shyt, I haven't had time to focus on getting some action. So yes, technically, it's been a while. But I didn't post just because I got some action, no friend, I posted because I felt the powers from the God Zeus himself when I smashed on shorty.

:krs: What city?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:dwillhuh: Women can orgasm? My girl told me to not try so hard cuz only men can cum
weebay.gif

:sadcam: