Daps
4krrturc3bg2jxbnkls4ma0cv272330051.2.jpg

22tgfkvckojdj4qp1fbxj0oma407878556.jpg

:dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall caught Tamron when she just got fukked or something.

Thats not fair.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I'm going to have to attest to this with this confession...

last summer or summer before last, i met this chick while getting my car repaired. long story short, she was sending me all these nice pics of her on my phone looking caramel colored and lips juicy as fukk (older chick). Long story short, she came over, we made out, domed me up and called it a night. Anyway, while we were laying on the couch, she goes upstairs to take "get ready for bed" or whatever. She came back and she didn't want me to turn the lights on. I was like ok. Woke up the next morning and bruuuuh, I shyt you not, this damn lady looked like jamie foxx from these in living color skits where he had that lipstick on. :snoop: Lips weren't glossy anymore, they were burnt! Sidecheek was all black and shyt. I couldn't even look at her the same. Just took her home and since have only remained "phone buddies". Been tempted to fukk throughout the year but everytme i think about that face, I just can't......body needs to be 9/10 but her's is a 3 or 4. Big t*ts, decent ass, feet on point but that's it. I can't go from a 6-7 to a 2-3. I freaking crawled back to my ex with the quickness

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is only really happens with fair skin races... Black women don't have that same make up/no make up drastic fall off

If you are pawging or paaging make sure you seen her in the morning before cuffing