"Make Rifles Great Again": Jerone Davison Campaign Ad

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I doubt there are any Klan member out there that vote democrat. but i did purchase my gun to protect against racist cacs like he is suggesting. They just happen to be the same ones advocating for the 2nd amendment
:dead: at the donkey on the klan outfit. the donkey symbol was created by the KKK's hero Andrew Jackson.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
With all of these guns in campaign commercials, I'm just waiting for the day where one candidate shoves one up his or her ass since it's obvious these folks get hard ons for them.

Not trying to sound gay, but let's be honest guns to these folks are like the thots on social media

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I doubt there are any Klan member out there that vote democrat. but i did purchase my gun to protect against racist cacs like he is suggesting. They just happen to be the same ones advocating for the 2nd amendment
He is just going off of that really dumb shyt that suggests Democrats founded the KKK, which is true in the literal sense but the fukking parties have changed at least 2 times since then. Any reasonable person will note the KKK, or associates aren't voting Dem these days.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
And how long ago was that before the switch in ideologies?
There were at least two shifts, so the "Democratic Republicans" as @Luke Cage put it and there was another shift during FDR's presidency towards a big-government Democrats. I suppose another shift heading into Clinton, but those two are recognized historically for the democratic party.