Make a chick sign an abortion contract brehs :wow:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
unless im reading it wrong she agreed to abort a 18-year check in order to try and have a relationship or 25k? Why would you even want to have a relationship with a dude like that? Thats literally killing your kid for you to try and be happy. pretty demonic

oh and we had this discussion on sohh and I hit my lawyer up about it. no court can legally make a chick get an abortion. Can you imagine the outrage? was his words.

now having a contract waving ones parental responsibilities and financial support is a whole different ballgame

Daps
you damn idiots. You really think a contract mandating the termination of a child will stand in court:heh:

Not only that, but a contractual obligation to be her boyfriend:laff:

Who educated you fools

Daps
unless im reading it wrong she agreed to abort a 18-year check in order to try and have a relationship or 25k? Why would you even want to have a relationship with a dude like that? Thats literally killing your kid for you to try and be happy. pretty demonic

oh and we had this discussion on sohh and I hit my lawyer up about it. no court can legally make a chick get an abortion. Can you imagine the outrage? was his words.

now having a contract waving ones parental responsibilities and financial support is a whole different ballgame

that's what got me :wtf:

The thing says they'd stay together for a year after the abortion, so she knew he was gonna dump her ass after the year. Why would she sign that shyt when she could get a guaranteed check for 18 years

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ma, there's millions of black chicks, you don't speak for all of them. How can anyone logically say there wouldn't be black women open to it? :dahell:
Well sure u will have people to sign it and then u won't. And that's of any race. But most women wouldn't do that bs. And if they would what kind of woman are u dealing with? I meant the majority won't do it. It's just like saying the majority of men won't take care of a child that's not Theres but still some will. I didn't mean literally everyone.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
you damn idiots. You really think a contract mandating the termination of a child will stand in court:heh:

Not only that, but a contractual obligation to be her boyfriend:laff:

Who educated you fools
that shyt will fly in canada :blessed: