Make a chick sign an abortion contract brehs :wow:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
1374598878db29f3042b.jpg

July 23, 2013: Mediafakeout.com just got its hand on an “abortion contract” that JJ Reddikk entered into with his girlfriend at the time, Vanessa Lopez.

The two got their LAWYERS to sit down and agree that if Vanessa had an abortion, then JJ would agree to “attempt” to be in a relationship with her. And if after “attempting” to be in a relationship, they break up after one year – he’d pay her $25K.

Example #2093 why JJ Redikk is the best thing to ever come out of Duke. Just a straight 3 point shooting white boy gangsta with dime pieces on the side signing legit legal abortion contracts. Putting pen to paper promising to abort her unborn fetus just for a chance to get some JJ dikk in her life. That’s about as baller as it gets. And, not to mention, about as smart as it gets for JJ. Nobody wants little shythead kids running around and crazy baby mamas taking a chunk out of their first NBA paycheck. Putting that Duke education to use.

JJ Redikk Made His Girlfriend Sign An Abortion Contract | Barstool Sport: BarstoolU

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i have never seen an act like this before. talk about foreseeing the future but thats kinda fukked up but kinda smart at the same time

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I 100% approve of this & I commend him for his efforts. :obama:

bytches will try to do you dirty any chance they get, gotta protect yourself & your bankroll. Redikk just gained a little respect in the black community.