majority of coli females dating white nubian male pawgs..applaud them

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It's true.

Who owns the most businesses?

You know what? I'm not even gone waste my time on why whites are better than blacks. Think about it... THEY OWN US!! THEIR ARE LEADERS, DUMB FUCCK!!

Regressing, are we?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
nikka please.

They own this site, owns Facebook, owns Twitter. They own the media, NBA, NFL, NHL, should i continue? They owned us back in days, they make more money than blacks, less whites in jail, less divorce rates in the white community, own the White House. MY GOD!! Should i keep going?

Now your turn...

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You lyin on me like you know me doe, you better come correct. :usure:

And hell yes I don't like white men, I'm a ride or die for my brothas it's not my fault I'm only attracted to the finest of men on Earf :blessed:

You talking about those people in jail :ohhh:??

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My brothas on lock down? Yeah them too. I'll post bail soon as they tell me they ready. :boss:

Lord bless your soul :wow:

That's why i'm not regretful for throwing a bottle of bleach on that little black girl at the bus stop today. Had to nerve to come out the house with a red weave on and they wonder why whites hate us and call us ghetto :snoop:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I applaud them :manny:

If i was them i wouldn't date black men myself. I just think white people in general are better than 95% of blacks. Even @Elle Driver agrees. Which black woman gone wanna date a thugged out immigrant who eats fried plantains and rice and beans for dinner every day like @Kind Gentleman??

I'm half black you dweeb.

I did eat some fried plantains on Saturday though. :mjpls: