majority of coli females dating white nubian male pawgs..applaud them

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
My white Adonis Mandingo makes me very happy.

tumblr_inline_mg9rom3Uhd1rrq8cj.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I applaud them :manny:

If i was them i wouldn't date black men myself. I just think white people in general are better than 95% of blacks. Even @Elle Driver agrees. Which black woman gone wanna date a thugged out immigrant who eats fried plantains and rice and beans for dinner every day like @Kind Gentleman??

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

If i was them i wouldn't date black men myself. I just think white people in general are better than 95% of blacks. Even @Elle Driver agrees. Which black woman gone wanna date a thugged out immigrant who eats fried plantains and rice and beans for dinner every day like @Kind Gentleman??

Excuse you nikka :usure: I ain't down with the swirl

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Where's that tap dancing c00n gif at

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

This dude just said white people are better than black people. WTF.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This dude just said white people are better than black people. WTF.

It's true.

Who owns the most businesses?

You know what? I'm not even gone waste my time on why whites are better than blacks. Think about it... THEY OWN US!! THEIR OUR LEADERS, DUMB FUCCK!!