Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
We bout to get El Jefe back :gladbron:

uB9Jcgl.gif
:banderas:

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
I give up on this shyt.

They don’t even finish their main events half the time, so wack

Hope someone else can get Hammerstone and Fatu

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Alicia and Holliday's sexual tension has been my favorite thing about the show. Im waiting to see if they turn her or he goes full simp and turns

Never thought they'd potentially make a storyline out of it. :leon:
There's gotta be more they can do with Holliday's character trying not to be a piece of shyt, in order to impress Alicia than there is in her just becoming a heel interviewer. :ehh:

They seem to be set on making Hammerstone a face for the Fatu/ Contra feud, anyway, so I could see them turning the whole faction

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Never thought they'd potentially make a storyline out of it. :leon:
There's gotta be more they can do with Holliday's character trying not to be a piece of shyt, in order to impress Alicia than there is in her just becoming a heel interviewer. :ehh:

They seem to be set on making Hammerstone a face for the Fatu/ Contra feud, anyway, so I could see them turning the whole faction
Its funny that its an open secret to everyone across both heel and face locker rooms but they refuse to acknowledge it.

And yeah theyve been moving to move Hammerstone face since the quarantine vignettes. I think he has pretty much already turned and he will be the guy to finally beat Fatu. Hammerstone has a likeable way about him so it SHOULD work. Just stop the Mads Kruger bullshyt and let Mil Muertes make yet another massive babyface.