Major League Wrestling (WCW's Byke :oooh:)

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Is it me or is Jordan Oliver transgendered?

That promo by kotto Brazil,Oliver and Myron Reed was brutal, and it doesn't help that they sound like they're going through puberty

Georgia Smith is thick:whoo:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

He comes off a lot like Bret where he doesn't sugar coat anything and very even-keel. He doesn't go out of his way to praise but doesn't go out of his way to hate.

- Says he would like to appear for AEW, but says Court doesn't want him to (yet) because he's supposed to become the face of MLW. Says AEW needs a big guy like him and that Jim Ross wants him there.

- Doesn't understand why AEW & NJPW aren't working together after all the time The Elite & New Japan have invested into one another and the fact that Jericho & Moxley are there.

On New Japan:

- Felt KES ran its course as a team in NJPW. Wanted to be a singles star, but Gedo just didn't see it. (Ironically, his former tag team partner Lance Archer is killing it in the G1 and getting huge pops.) The office & Gedo stopped communicating with him about any future New Japan work during the time that Archer was injured.

- Called Gedo a liar. Said Gedo talks like Cartman from South Park, and was pretending like he didn't understand English when he confronted Gedo about working more shows. :laff: He thinks Gedo is intimidated by him and just doesn't want any confrontations. Says Jado is cool and has a better mind for the business than Gedo does.

- Wanted to go to work for Impact between New Japan tours, but said NJPW was still hung up on how shytty TNA was in the past with New Japan talent and didn't want him to go there. New Japan got confused and thought he was quitting to go to Impact and he had to contact Harold Meij to assure him that wasn't the case. New Japan also thought he was quitting with he told them he signed a U.S. deal with MLW. Says miscommunication/misunderstandings between the New Japan office and English-speaking talent is a major issue.

- Didn't like doing nothing meaningless 8-man/10-man matches and could feel his time in the company was winding down and that New Japan didn't give a shyt about him and was trying to make him look bad on the shows.

Whenever his MLW contract is over, it sounds to me like he'll be going to AEW. They could really use him and I hate to see MLW take another hit, but Junior deserves a bigger spotlight.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
if MLW puts the belt on him, he'll prolly stay.

he'll never sniff a main event in AEW.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MLW sent the following to eWrestlingNews for immediate release:

CONTRA Unit battles Ross & Marshall Von Erich, Tom Lawlor & TBA in Dallas in the first-ever WAR CHAMBER Match
MLW debuts in Dallas with an MLW Fusion TV taping
DALLAS – The Von Erichs are coming home and they’re going to war against CONTRA Unit in the ultimate battle: the War Chamber.
MLW today announced the-first ever War Chamber match: Ross & Marshall Von Erich, Tom Lawlor & ??? vs. CONTRA Unit (Jacob Fatu, Josef Samael, Simon Gotch & ???) for MLW: War Chamber at the NYTEX Sports Centre in the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area on September 7. The event will be an MLW FUSION TV taping for beIN SPORTS.

Tickets start at $10 at http://www.MLWTickets.com.

The War Chamber match is confirmed to be the main event for MLW’s debut in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

What is the WAR CHAMBER?
Locked in a carbon steel chamber with the perimeter of the top fortified with barbed wire, two teams of four will clash in combat that only the War Chamber can contain.

The rules of the War Chamber:

• A coin toss determines which team enters first.
  • 1-on-1 for 5:00 in stage 1 of the War Chamber.
  • The winner of coin toss comes out for 2-on-1.
  • Alternating teams have wrestlers enter every 2 minutes.
  • Once all combatants are in the War Chamber, victory is won by submission, surrender or pinfall.
The road to the War Chamber:
After the Von Erichs and Tom Lawlor issued a challenge on FUSION two weeks ago, CONTRA Unit accepted but added a caveat: instead of a 3-on-3 battle, it will be a 4-on-4 fight.
Soon thereafter, CONTRA struck with a premeditated attack on the Von Erichs where a new CONTRA soldier emerged blinding Marshall Von Erich with a seemingly toxic substance.

Marshall Von Erich was rushed to the hospital. Does this put the Von Erichs/Lawlor team down a man? And who is the fourth man yet to be named?

With many questions surrounding the newest member of CONTRA Unit, the global dealers in violence seem to have struck a disastrous blow just weeks out from the WAR CHAMBER.

What will the Lawlor/Von Erichs team look like come September 7? Will Marshall Von Erich be cleared to return in time? Who is the newest member of CONTRA?

Witness the first-ever War Chamber LIVE in Dallas on September 7. Buy your tickets today at MLWTickets.com.

Media and miscellaneous inquiries for this event can be sent to Dallas@mlw.com.
Buy General Admission tickets starting at $10 at MLWTickets.com.
Matches signed for September 7:

FIRST-EVER WAR CHAMBER MATCH
The Von Erichs, “Filthy” Tom Lawlor & ??? vs. CONTRA Unit

Some of the athletes and talent signed to compete and appear include:

The Hart Foundation’s Teddy Hart, Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Brian Pillman Jr. • Salina de la Renta • LA Park • Austin Aries • World Tag Team Champions MJF & Richard Holliday • Mance Warner • Timothy Thatcher • Hijo de LA Park • Low Ki • Jimmy Havoc • Douglas James • Injustice’s Myron Reed, Jordan Oliver & Kotto Brazil • Gringo Loc • Zenshi • Air Wolf • Ace Austin • The Spirit Squad and more!

Matches and more wrestlers will be announced at MLW.com.

Tickets start at $10 at MLWtickets.com. Tickets will also be available day of show at the box office unless the event sales out in advance.

VIP ticket holders special access starting at 5:30 p.m.

General Public Doors Open: 6:00 p.m. with a bell time of 7:00 p.m.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They found Shynron... :ohhh:

i marked out.

well 1st i wasn't sure if that was him, so i did a quick google, since he gained a lil weight(lol) and got a new name since i last saw him.

THEN i marked out......right before he got pinned.:sadbron:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
CONTRA Unit travelling the world and recruiting only the finest pit fighters. :ohlawd:

It's still :ohhh:to me that they got Simon Gotch over. That's how dope the gimmick is. Looking forward to seeing Ikuro Kwon:ehh:

Hit Fritz's grandkid with the :pacspit: and then Marshall needed a doooooooctoooooor...

Salina's satanic promo introducing Bestia 666 the other week was piff too :wow: