MAJOR Green Flag if a Woman does this when you’re paying for a date

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:damn:

A lot of you need to hear this. I mean no harm , but a lot of yall are over-correcting for lack of proper father figures. :whoa: Yea we gon talk about it. Yall overcompensate and think throwing money at work makes a man :obama:

In actuality a real woman at least every once in a while is going to show signs of financial caution and responsibility for you. It shows she has even a modicum of CARE for you, instead of just being a taker.

Also why ‘50/50’ convos are so stupid. It’s deeper than that. In this case she still ain’t paying, but it’s the thought that goes a mile. There are some women who would never think to do this

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
On one of those humiliation youtube shows, a man was approaching women in the lineup and one of them just started going off. His response was so concise that it made me think "see, this is how people should be. No yapping just straight facts delivered quickly and eloquently"

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
sound like sum broke boy babble.
couldnt be me yall got it tho

tenor.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I dunno how I feel about this, especially this example... I'd hope I'd know how much it cost to go to a place, and how much I'm going to potentially spend before I go. Like if its $60/person to bowl, I would hope I'd either say no while looking it up on google, or it comes with some type of unique experience that's worth $60. I can't really think of a place or activity I'd go that would be so unreasonably expensive that her saying "What are you doing" would be a green flag. I mean maybe if I'm gonna pay 50 for parking, but she knows a cheaper lot to park in or somethng...

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
On one of those humiliation youtube shows, a man was approaching women in the lineup and one of them just started going off. His response was so concise that it made me think "see, this is how people should be. No yapping just straight facts delivered quickly and eloquently"

That's dr elom. He went viral the last time he was on the show for saying a chick was a liability not an asset. That's why they were all hating on him before he even said a word:pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sounds too close to “I’ve never been on a date before” and “ No one has ever been this nice to me”.

Those are usually indicative of her status as a hit and run. Need more info before calling it a green flag.
Well the men in this thread are a breath of fresh air because half of the Coli tries to brag about not spending any money on dates :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Again- these struggle streamers are saying anything to get these subs and views.

I bet he’s spending more than $60/person with his IG/YT money :sas2:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Wait is he wearing his scrubs ??!