Maino selective politicking again...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
"I always was talking like this" 🤣...

I don't think Maino p*ssy and I feel like you can't mark him out, I think he a nikka that'll get busy if it comes his way...

But he wasn't running down on Alpo talking wild in person, this that selective politicking he be on. Then find out he didn't even know Domencio, one early rule in the streets is if something ain't got shyt to do with you, public declarations are irrelevant if you aren't gonna do something about it...

Alpo was accessible, and for the record I'm anti-rat, too. But this "I been calling him out", come on son. He wasn't hard to find I'd you felt that strongly about him...

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not the best example. Why would he make it a personal beef if he didn’t know any of them? Raps were more than enough.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Can’t crash out for some nikkas you didn’t know personally and to be fair alpo was still active even when he got out so :manny:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not the best example. Why would he make it a personal beef if he didn’t know any of them? Raps were more than enough.
Why speak on it at all if you're unconnected to it?

Speaking on it then saying "I always said this, wasn't looking for him" clearly shows that energy wouldn't been kept in person. If he was in rapper mode just stay there and cut the tough guy "I always talked crazy". Alpo had no reason to seek out Maino, Maino was unconnected to anything in Alpo's life. So if you had no intent to confront him those thoughts could been kept private...

This is a great example of selective politicking because we only ever see Maino running down on mf's who are vulnerable. Alpo a snitch but not an easy lick. Maino not pushing the issue with those types....

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why speak on it at all if you're unconnected to it?

Speaking on it then saying "I always said this, wasn't looking for him" clearly shows that energy wouldn't been kept in person. If he was in rapper mode just stay there and cut the tough guy "I always talked crazy". Alpo had no reason to seek out Maino, Maino was unconnected to anything in Alpo's life. So if you had no intent to confront him those thoughts could been kept private...

This is a great example of selective politicking because we only ever see Maino running down on mf's who are vulnerable. Alpo a snitch but not an easy lick. Maino not pushing the issue with those types....
Alpo sought out Jim jones for less :jbhmm: he’s a rat and he didn’t like him so he rapped about it. I don’t see what the problem is.