Maia Campbell still on the stuff

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
sad.. what's really bad the black celebrities never once came to offer her help... it's oh well bytch u on your own

LA nikkas ran through her and now she move to atlanta and i know damn well by her missing teeth them atlanta nikkas are really ripping her soul apart

she should be in a rehab center somewhere in montana away from the hoods ...
/This

She should be on some 40acre ranch somewhere. I guess the wolves were on the prowl once she got her life together..

Sad. She used to be fine and innocent on In The House. I feel for her. You also made a good point on the black celebrities not reaching out. You would think some of the black actors with seniority would intercede on her behalf.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
/This

She should be on some 40acre ranch somewhere. I guess the wolves were on the prowl once she got her life together..

Sad. She used to be fine and innocent on In The House. I feel for her. You also made a good point on the black celebrities not reaching out. You would think some of the black actors with seniority would intercede on her behalf.

U would think her co stars could have step in..I'm not saying they tried, but i feel those stars agents told them this will hurt your career and connections in the industry

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
U would think her co stars could have step in..I'm not saying they tried, but i feel those stars agents told them this will hurt your career and connections in the industry

I'm sure they tried man, but you can't force someone sometimes.