Maia Campbell still on the stuff

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
GAWD DAMN!

I've never seen anything like this. This has to be the ALL TIME biggest celebrity fall off in history. She literally went from being A-B lister (in the black community) to a crack whore. An actual crack whore. WOW!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If I can recall she has been serverly manic and bipolar since she was young too.. Mental illness is not addressed correctly in our communities a lot of times. I hate hearing the phrase 'just pray on it"

Exactly. I swear folks treat mental health like it's just a phase. Like a prayer is going to magically break the chains of the problem. We need non profit organizations to go towards the route of mental health and counseling. Sadly, its never the case as people who suffer from disorders such as bi-polar are getting thrown out on these streets and just being pacified, rather than properly treated. Once they do some psycho shyt, then its just life. Just all around sad state of affairs concerning mental health in this fukking world.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. I swear folks treat mental health like it's just a phase. Like a prayer is going to magically break the chains of the problem. We need non profit organizations to go towards the route of mental health and counseling. Sadly, its never the case as people who suffer from disorders such as bi-polar are getting thrown out on these streets and just being pacified, rather than properly treated. Once they do some psycho shyt, then its just life. Just all around sad state of affairs concerning mental health in this fukking world.

exactly.
and the great majority of drug addicts and homeless are mentally ill
but so many people buy into the ws lies about black addicts and homeless people just being unworthy and criminal and not ill.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i can honestly say, this is a everyday thing in the black community and as black folks we continue to say " you don't need no counseling that's for white people. go get you a bottle of henne and you'll be straight "

that henne turn into weed, that weed turn into crack and next thing you know that person lost everything and everyone around them.

don't she have a daughter as well......

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Can't be
Don't mess with my childhood memories like that

• Dap
Reactions: Meh