Maia Campbell still on the stuff

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
damn...she use to be that dream girl with the wind blowin in her hair as she smiled at u...

d03ef5062003e0a3fe6a41b5b3b96daa.gif

smh...life....

01d
Damn

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Disorder... not a mental illness.

You really thing having ADHD is as debilitating as being bipolar or schzitzophrenic? :krs: :laff:

:mjlol: the national institute of mental health is just all types of wrong huh.

they should just scrap this whole web site and come to you for expert analysis on mental health

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: the national institute of mental health is just all types of wrong huh.

they should just scrap this whole web site and come to you for expert analysis on mental health
Just answer the question?

Have you heard on anyone on the street because of ADHD? Stop being idiotic... It's not on the same level. Often times in the past a lot of children were miss diagnosed also as being ADHD just because they are hyperactive. You can't even begin to compare the level of impairing real mental illness is to ADHD you are an entire joke of a person. It's a psychiatric disorder not a mental illness.

Is ADHD a Mental Illness?

In reality, few practitioners use the words “mental illness” to describe kids with ADHD. They tend to refer to it as a “behavior disorder.” Some might even refer to it as a learning difference that can affect all areas of learning.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's a lot of ignorant mothafukkas in this thread that know nothing about mental illnesses. But I'm sure fate has a way of introducing it to them through them being in a relationship with someone who has it or their children having it... OR they do know someone who has it but their dumb ass doesn't have a clue. I'm gonna go with the latter.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Just answer the question?

Have you heard on anyone on the street because of ADHD? Stop be

wallpaper_20081125041601_16901909382.jpg

1) ADHD is considered a mental illness. officially. I just posted the highest law of the land in regards to mental illness. <<<undeniable fact.
that may go against what your granny/aunt/barbershop gossip says. you don't have to agree with it, but it is.

2) there are ADHD medications. if people don't take them, yes it can be bad for them - their minds wander off, they can't stay focused, they can't complete tasks

and yes, i've actually seen this.

you can keep arguing and posting about this but i'm leaving you to it. :coffee:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wallpaper_20081125041601_16901909382.jpg

1) ADHD is considered a mental illness. officially. I just posted the highest law of the land in regards to mental illness. <<<undeniable fact.
that may go against what your granny/aunt/barbershop gossip says. you don't have to agree with it, but it is.

2) there are ADHD medications. if people don't take them, yes it can be bad for them - their minds wander off, they can't stay focused, they can't complete tasks

and yes, i've actually seen this.

you can keep arguing and posting about this but i'm leaving you to it. :coffee:
Ok breh people are on the street because of ADHD and it is comparable to bring schzitzophrenic or bipolar which come with anxieties and depression as well making people self medicate.... :dead:

Smart dumb nikka shyt.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:jbhmm: why aren't cats falling to their knees snot bubble crying, and screaming up to the heavens for GOD to help Orlando Brown though?

orlando-brown.jpg

and not just on the coli, but the whole internet....this dude CLEARLY has some type of mental condition, you can tell by the way he talks he's got psychological issues

at least when maia campbell talks she sounds coherent...she just talks like someone HIGH as fukk. but when she is sober she's straight.

just a question...don't go off on me fam :hubie:

you're deflecting and clearly orlando has a mental illness, as well

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you're deflecting and clearly orlando has a mental illness, as well

:patrice: deflecting what!?

none of you have been able to deny my points about maia campbell - just successfully shout out "you stupid!" like we're back on the jungle gym at recess.

I made an observation - the online black community isn't calling for prayers and help for orlando brown, telling people to leave him alone <<< i'm wrong?

i simply asked what's so different about these two. if you don't have an answer then say that...but i'm not "deflecting" though.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:"she been doing dumb shyt, been doing stupid shyt, went in the industry got geeked up
fukked the whole industry - this ain't no mental disorder, shawty just high as fukk"

hmmmm....when i said this i got called a CAC though

tumblr_mv224mHvmk1rhtwg1o1_r1_400.gif
:russ:i don't know what it is but people just flat out refuse to believe a bytch can do dumb shyt and fukk her life up

they perfect angels who were just pulled into some bs by evil men. dudes want to cape so fukking bad:hubie:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:russ:i don't know what it is but people just flat out refuse to believe a bytch can do dumb shyt and fukk her life up

they perfect angels who were just pulled into some bs by evil men. dudes want to cape so fukking bad:hubie:

because you have too many non-blacks and suburban negroes chiming in on this

she looks exactly like every other crackhead hanging at the worn down strip malls and gas stations in hoods all across the country :camby:

and just imagine how many nikkas she's come across that KNOWS all of this about her, but still gave her money for sexual favors just b/c of who she is and how she looks

funny, the only "good" guys in her life are online some hundreds and thousands of miles away from her...boy, she just has the worst luck i guess. :martin:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:jbhmm: why aren't cats falling to their knees snot bubble crying, and screaming up to the heavens for GOD to help Orlando Brown though?

orlando-brown.jpg

and not just on the coli, but the whole internet....this dude CLEARLY has some type of mental condition, you can tell by the way he talks he's got psychological issues

at least when maia campbell talks she sounds coherent...she just talks like someone HIGH as fukk. but when she is sober she's straight.

just a question...don't go off on me fam :hubie:

because whatever hes on, apparently morphed him into a dope rapper.

SPIT THAT CHIT ORLANDO!!!