mahv-L's FLAGSHIP superhero Spiderman, on track to do between 90-108m in it's opening weekend :russ:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I can easily see this movie going up to 150 if the reviews and fan reception is high people have been wanting a good Spider-man movie for a while now.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO marfooL stans said this will do a billy EASY cause marfooL got the rights byke :mjlol: shyt doing same numbers..

GARFIELD the goat, this shyt gotta flop to recompense what yall did to GARFIELD :wow:

greatest spidey ever on screen

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still FloW said:
dumb ass Dem Coon stan clearly didnt know shyt about this film :mjlol:

youre a dikkhead foh.. and do a split on a cactus

its clear you Damn Clowns just say whatever dumb ass opinion comes out of the sewage infested toilet for mouths yall got..

... suck your mom

/Thread>

:sas2:

Martha

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Although the promo is in full force, It seems like the interest isn't there. I still hear people talk about Wonder Woman than this :ld:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tobey Macguire Spiderman 1 & 2 will NOT be dethroned :wow::blessed:, but they got flew too close to the sun with 3 and crashed like Icarus :mjcry:. Sidenote, who the hell casted that bytch Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom?!?:hhh::scust::leostare: I hope their career was destroyed by that horrendous move and they now live in a cardboard box :pacspit::pacspit::hubie:

This will clean up at the box office, I wish they stop ruining all the cameos (that Captain America detention video would have been a really nice reveal in the theater :francis:). About damn time Queens' own blessed the screen again:smugbiden:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Tobey Macguire Spiderman 1 & 2 will NOT be dethroned :wow::blessed:, but they got flew too close to the sun with 3 and crashed like Icarus :mjcry:. Sidenote, who the hell casted that bytch Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom?!?:hhh::scust::leostare: I hope their career was destroyed by that horrendous move and they now live in a cardboard box :pacspit::pacspit::hubie:

This will clean up at the box office, I wish they stop ruining all the cameos (that Captain America detention video would have been a really nice reveal in the theater :francis:). About damn time Queens' own blessed the screen again:smugbiden:

fukk you.