Magnum , Magnum Xl or Regular size

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:yeshrug:

so when they break it means its too much pressure buildup and they bust right..

i just know that i was fukking shorty and i pulled my cack out and the top half was completely exposed, only happened twice tho..for the most part they a perfect fit

no homo :whoa: pause :bryan:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i see nothing but

DuckTales-image.jpg

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i see nothing but

DuckTales-image.jpg

:russ: it must be hard having a small penis, dont worry breh... some people are rich some are poor, some got big dikks some got little dikks

lifes a bytch...but thats just the way the world works

im sure you can make up for your miniature wee-wee with a awesome personality :youngsabo:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I get head beforehand and put the rubber on. I spit on it and slide in. I thrust from the back pretty hard and fast though. It could be a combination of going to fast and hard plus the condom having too much pressure. I need to figure this out because my d1ckhead ends up going raw in these chicks.

It's the fact that a condom absorbs moisture, and you going fast, that is drying her out causing the condom to break due to the dry friction creating heat. You need to either use lube, which will still dry up eventually, and cause even more chance of the condom breaking, if you keep going fast. Or you can slow down, and grind on her groin while on top of her. This will cause you to rub her clit, and keep things from drying out. She can also be on top of you, and grind, if you don't feel like working:smugfavre:

Fellas, remember this. If you don't keep her clit feeling good, she will eventually dry up. Unless she is a freak who is constantly in her head thinking freaky shyt. Even then, constantly rubbing that clit somehow will keep her going. Just grind on the chick like you grind on them when you're in a club. You can go fast or slow, but the grinding keeps your groins together, and keeps her wet, so she will enjoy the sex more, have less pain, and you will not have to worry about the condom breaking.

When done right she will kiss you, give you the :ahh: look(no homo), and say :snooze:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I've been smashing a few broads and the rubbers keep breaking. Regular condoms are extra tight and don't have the ballon tip at the end. I tried magnums and they fit better but I broke them too. I'm not sure if I should goto the XL or just give up on condoms. Anybody else have this problem?

No troll

Just use lots of lube.Cuts down on friction

I was having that same problem with Trojans.

Had a few breaks/scares that concerned me a lil bit.Told my doc about it, and he handed me a trial size of KY Jelly:krs:

I always keep that shyt with me now.Got a bottle in the house and one in the glove department of my car.KY warming liquid.

Use generously, breh.

Some chicks have big ego's, though.They take it as a insult when you pull the lube out...."I don't need that shyt:scusthov:"

but you just have to give them the "It's for our safety" speech and explain to them your situation with condom breakage/ friction.

It usually calms em down a lil but.Some begrudgingly so, but when that big stiff one's looking em dead in the face, they give in, to.

Haven't popped I condom since I've been doing that.Only once, but I was using baby oil....worst shyt you can ever use for lube.That shyt will disintegrate your condom quick

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lately I've been smashing a few broads and the rubbers keep breaking. Regular condoms are extra tight and don't have the ballon tip at the end. I tried magnums and they fit better but I broke them too. I'm not sure if I should goto the XL or just give up on condoms. Anybody else have this problem?

No troll

Condoms can always break, that's why that sh*t isn't 100%. Nothing you can do about it. More than anything it wears thin when you're f*cking for a long time. You should probably switch up every 10-15 minutes :obama:

Or you could say f*ck it and go raw :blessed: :steviej: