Magnum , Magnum Xl or Regular size

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lately I've been smashing a few broads and the rubbers keep breaking. Regular condoms are extra tight and don't have the ballon tip at the end. I tried magnums and they fit better but I broke them too. I'm not sure if I should goto the XL or just give up on condoms. Anybody else have this problem?

No troll

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
are you going in dry? latex should not be breaking like that. even a regular size condom can be pulled over a closed fist so it must be something else

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
magnums aint never broke on me exept that one time I tried to go for round 2 without getting a new one :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you going in dry? latex should not be breaking like that. even a regular size condom can be pulled over a closed fist so it must be something else

Sometimes I get head beforehand and put the rubber on. I spit on it and slide in. I thrust from the back pretty hard and fast though. It could be a combination of going to fast and hard plus the condom having too much pressure. I need to figure this out because my d1ckhead ends up going raw in these chicks.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was concerned about this before I heard you can fit a condom over a closed fist up to your forearm.

Ordered a large variety pack of Crowns(regular sized) the next day. I think a lot of this "XL Magnum" shyt is to stroke dude's egos. If these crowns start breaking down on me regularly I'll admit I'm wrong though.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Regular magnums aren't much bigger than normal condoms.

I bought some & was disappointed

That brand is for nikkas who want bytches to think they packin