Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Man I don't know what the fukk is going on that would make him quit like that...:bryan::deadrose: Team all fukked up and magic just bolting for the door without 2 weeks notice is crazy...:mjlol:
Magic is hilarious. Make you wonder how in the hell he is so successful in business. Running the Lakers is a hands on job though. Takes a lot of dedication. He said he was tired of being handcuffed :laugh:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's almost like imagining if Vito never had Michael and turned everything over to Fredo.

giphy.gif

Jeannie Corleone :wow:

and weren't GM's saying Bron & Rich were running around like mobsters :russ::wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Magic is hilarious. Make you wonder how in the hell he is so successful in business. Running the Lakers is a hands on job though. Takes a lot of dedication. He said he was tired of being handcuffed :laugh:

I must imagine he got tired of having to answer to jeanie for bullshyt and was like...:manny: I'm done...:mjlol: He has other business ventures its not like he aint eating...:bryan: its fukked up because he probably loves the lakers but whatever man...