Magic Johnson looking to buy the Clippers

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
How-to-spot-counterfeit-money-003.jpg

y'all still haven't learned to spot the jig when it's right in your faces..
:sas1:

y'all gon learn..

:sas2:
fukk man... Cant escape the bagel boys for anything

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Magic?
fukk nooo
Not a lakers hof buying this crap fukk that let donald trump or someone else buy that shyt :camby:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone brought this up in another thread but what if this whole thing was a calculated set-up by Magic to get another majority black owner for an NBA franchise and simultaneously kick out a notorious white supremacist? :ohhh:

Was just about to say this.

Sterling and his broad just happened to be discusing Magic of all people on the recording. All of a sudden Magic is interested in buying the Clippers and will likely get them for the low due to all the controversy and pressure that will likely result. They need to start calling him Machiavelli Johnson :wow:. He prolly fukked ol girl raw too on some "naw baby I'm cured" :youngsabo: type shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Guggenheim? That's almost too Jewish. :huhldup:

this is the best case scenario for Sterling as far as making Black people forget about this fiasco. bigot is "bought out" by the same guy he doesn't want at his games, and Black people are happy again meanwhile nothing really changes.

"let's toss the negroes a bone and they'll forget all about this until the next time someone in the culture is caught slipping"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Sterling and his broad just happened to be discusing Magic of all people on the recording. All of a sudden Magic is interested in buying the Clippers and will likely get them for the low due to all the controversy and pressure that will likely result. They need to start calling him Machiavelli Johnson :wow:.

Someone needs to photoshop Magic Johnson in this.

466px-portrait_of_niccolo_machiavelli_by_santi_di_tito_large.jpg

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden

Sterling and his broad just happened to be discusing Magic of all people on the recording. All of a sudden Magic is interested in buying the Clippers and will likely get them for the low due to all the controversy and pressure that will likely result. They need to start calling him Machiavelli Johnson :wow:.
nikkas missing the 3 card monty here

Jew will end up selling to another Jew with a Black face on it.

Only positive is that we know Magic wouldnt stand for fukkery and antics of a Donald Sterling even if he was just majority owner.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sterling and his broad just happened to be discusing Magic of all people on the recording. All of a sudden Magic is interested in buying the Clippers and will likely get them for the low due to all the controversy and pressure that will likely result. They need to start calling him Machiavelli Johnson :wow:. He prolly fukked ol girl raw too on some "naw baby I'm cured" :youngsabo: type shyt.

J.R Johnson

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
1216.gif

.....I knew this would happen.
real talk,breh me and my breh were talking about this the other day..

Wouldn't be surprised if magic set the whole thing up, because duke is a known racist and the clips are profitable at this point, not to mention donald was about to cut the chick off, but then again that's me making too much sense again...

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be a big PR boost to the NBA. I'm sure Silver would like to be the guy who took out the racist and replaced him with a popular icon.

He's gotta get this approved by the other owners right?:ohhh: