Magic Johnson looking to buy the Clippers

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
LOLOLOL This shyt is never ever going to happen. You fail to realize who you are fukking with. Sterling a god damn Jew, he aint ever going to sell something lucrative, are you fukken serious?? Even if the NBA tortures his ass, he still won't sign the papers to sell it. Nikka was a god damn slum lord, he was definitely one of those counting every penny and every nickel kind of nikkas.

Them rich Jew nikkas gonna protect each other watch. He will probably claim dementia or some shyt, release a tape of ol'girl getting gangbanged, get some c00n nikka (there are a bunch) to go on tv and say he is a great guy and not a racist blah blah blah.
That dumb bytch has 100s of hours worth of tape from this guy... This is probably not even the worst he has said/done

He has no choice really.

And he can't off her because everyone will know watsup... Plus all the tapes might leak anyway

Dude needs to sell and just fall all the way back until he dies

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Magic knows a good deal when he sees it. Sterling knows his Clippers took the ultimate road of death for a brand. He will sell to Magic probably at a good price.

Low key, I wouldn't be surprised if the Magic paid this chick to leak the tapes. Yeah I know I'm being cynical here. The opportunity was too good since everyone knows Sterling is a horrible human being and terrible owner.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's already lost advertising

NBA is getting pressured from the Mayor, the President, the players

Then not even to mention all the minorities that work for him that aren't NBA players

I can't imagine them sweeping this under the rug... It's too real. There's no apologies on this... He didn't just say "******" or a racist rant on the telephone (Mel Gibson)...

This dude literally called everyone on the planet that is a black/Hispanic (oh yea, don't think he forgot about y'all) less than dogs. He literally referred to the hundreds of NBA players that played for him as slaves (and if I remember correctly, they got white people that worked/played on the Clippers too). He has continued to use race as a base for business and practice.

Now regardless, he did not want her associating with blacks more specifically... But black people take most the racist backlash than most other races worldwide. Black people are the most hated and the most feared... Even before some of the ignorant bullshyt that some of the culture has become

Dude needs to issue an apology, sell the team, donate half the earning to charity, and get ready to lost the other half in lawsuits

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thought magic sold his stake in the lakers to invest in the dodgers...now he's back in bball? And wasn't his team one of the more serious teams trying to get an NFL team there? Whatever the case, I hope there is true interest in ownership and not a move based on the current situation.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Thought magic sold his stake in the lakers to invest in the dodgers...now he's back in bball? And wasn't his team one of the more serious teams trying to get an NFL team there? Whatever the case, I hope there is true interest in ownership and not a move based on the current situation.

I could be trying to buy the team on the cheap. Keep it for a few years, then look for a new owner and sell it for a profit. It would make him richer and it would be a great dignified response to Sterling. Or he could just want to buy it out of Dignity for himself and black folks and then sell it later to someone a bit more reputable.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
LOLOLOL This shyt is never ever going to happen. You fail to realize who you are fukking with. Sterling a god damn Jew, he aint ever going to sell something lucrative, are you fukken serious?? Even if the NBA tortures his ass, he still won't sign the papers to sell it. Nikka was a god damn slum lord, he was definitely one of those counting every penny and every nickel kind of nikkas.

Them rich Jew nikkas gonna protect each other watch. He will probably claim dementia or some shyt, release a tape of ol'girl getting gangbanged, get some c00n nikka (there are a bunch) to go on tv and say he is a great guy and not a racist blah blah blah.