"Magic City" on Starz anyone watch it?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I watch this even though it was cancelled?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should I watch this even though it was cancelled?

decent show…I’ve been thinking about it since I’ve been watching the expanse…the lead dude in the expanse was an important character in this series…I think it was only 2 seasons…first season was pretty good and then I remember things getting muddied in the 2nd season to the point where I didn’t really think the show warranted a 3rd season…granted I would’ve watched it out of habit

• Dap
Reactions: L68

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
decent show…I’ve been thinking about it since I’ve been watching the expanse…the lead dude in the expanse was an important character in this series…I think it was only 2 seasons…first season was pretty good and then I remember things getting muddied in the 2nd season to the point where I didn’t really think the show warranted a 3rd season…granted I would’ve watched it out of habit

Thanks I'll probably give it a shot

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks I'll probably give it a shot

ya first season is definitely worth a watch…without spoiling anything I got the feeling that they wrote season 2 with the expectation that it could get cancelled bcuz they had one character cross a point of no return which added a little bit of “finality” to the season even tho they left just enough room for a possible 3rd one (which they ultimately didn’t get)

• Dap
Reactions: L68