Magic City has been cancelled by Starz

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
yes it did but I guess that doesnt mean much since Magic City got picked up for second season before it started and it still got canceled quickly
I was reading earlier that Magic City's ratings have been bad since the first season but they got season 2 because they signed up for it before the first season started
It's a good thing regardless, because they at least try it, NBC cancelled some good ass shows these years with actors and actresses that went out to be top earners in hollywood but the dumbasses cancelled shows after 4 or 5 episodes :snoop:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I stayed watching it, even though most of the episodes were :yawn:

I really wish Stevie would've got that work. I hated that fukking fakkit.

:why: did they have to cancel Boss though?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
shyt just needed more, it was like a day-time soap opera at times. bytches were bad though. Starz needs to hold onto shows though, motherfukkers cancelling everything left and right.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I watched every episode except for last week. The best thing about that show is that they had some fine ass women on there. That show was alright as a whole. Should have known the end was near when they put Rick Ross on there
Pic violation

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
There's a thing called Google images, use it. Or watch the show
:dahell: I don't even know the name of these girls so how im
Supposed to know which ones are bad? Heck how can I even trust your judgement it'd have been easier if you'd at least post a sample pic to see if further investigation was required.