Magic City has been cancelled by Starz

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still got the season 1 blu's I copped on Black Friday sitting ther brand new. I did watch a bit of the last two episodes with Rozay and one where that blond bussdown (she bad as fukk btw) was giving that wop the business.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Starz put all their good shows on sunday the ratings would increase. I don't think many people are home Friday night. I think HBO puts all their series on sunday and it works because sunday is chill day for most americans,

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Starz put all their good shows on sunday the ratings would increase. I don't think many people are home Friday night. I think HBO puts all their series on sunday and it works because sunday is chill day for most americans,

THere's too much competition on Sunday already with HBO, Showtime, and AMC broadcasting their best shows.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THere's too much competition on Sunday already with HBO, Showtime, and AMC broadcasting their best shows.

If Spartacus came on the same time as game of thrones I would watch Spartacus every time. Two football games come on the same time on Sunday and people choose what they wanna watch or flip stations. Starz doesn't seem to use gret actors like HBO does. That might be a problem too.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If Spartacus came on the same time as game of thrones I would watch Spartacus every time. Two football games come on the same time on Sunday and people choose what they wanna watch or flip stations. Starz doesn't seem to use gret actors like HBO does. That might be a problem too.

You would be in the minority, sir. The extreme minority.

And Starz doesn't get the actors HBO does because HBO gives its shows much larger budgets, which means better writers and better actors.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's visually probably the best show on tv, and the lead character does a great job. Besides that, and the beautiful bytches, the show is flat. The episode where son did that party in the hotel was the best episode all season because it seem like shyt actually happened. Even the scenes where they were setting up the biggest fraud ever in Cuban history didn't feel like anything. Show needed the characters to have more edge, the son should have been beat up by Diamond for fukking his bad ass broad, a lot things show have been done. You have to be really awake to watch this season.