MAGA Super c00n Mark Robinson Is A F.A.N.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yet you've been caught lying on behalf of Republicans dozens of times in the last month alone and admitted you wanted Democrats to lose.

why don't you ever lie on behalf of Democrats here? Why don't you spend your time on white forums shytting on Republicans?

Because i hate bothsides and the democrats are the greater evil (IMO)... What part of that does your retarded ass dont understand???:what: do you have an mental block or something??? why do YOU defend democrats to the point of blindness??? how much they paying you to defend them?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because i hate bothsides and the democrats are the greater evil (IMO)... What part of that does your retarded ass dont understand???:what:

Maybe the part where the party that openly hates black people, is trying to destroy health care and education, supports gun violence, police brutality, and military war crimes, and wants to maintain wealth disparity forever isn't the greater evil? :skip:

do you have an mental block or something??? why do YOU defend democrats to the point of blindness??? how much they paying you to defend them?

Breh, I have caught you lying on behalf of Republicans DOZENS of times this month. You've haven't caught me needing to lie on behalf of Democrats once. You can't quote a single post where I have ever defended Democrats to the point of "blindness". You think me telling the truth for political reasons is no different than you lying for political reasons. That's the whole problem with your worldview.

And you'll walk into threads where Republicans have done some hideous thing, and you'll immediately blame Democrats. Then if someone attacks the Republicans who ACTUALLY DID the thing we're talking about in the thread, you'll be like, "Well, same thing, I attack Democrats and they attack Republicans", without even caring who was to blame.

You have the most unethical, disingenuous, morally relative way of pushing your bullshyt here. You don't care about right or wrong, truth or lies, all you can about is blue vs. red and trying to make sure that blue loses.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maybe the part where the party that openly hates black people, is trying to destroy health care and education, supports gun violence, police brutality, and military war crimes, and wants to maintain wealth disparity forever isn't the greater evil? :skip:

Breh, I have caught you lying on behalf of Republicans DOZENS of times this month. You've haven't caught me needing to lie on behalf of Democrats once. You can't quote a single post where I have ever defended Democrats to the point of "blindness". You think me telling the truth for political reasons is no different than you lying for political reasons. That's the whole problem with your worldview.

And you'll walk into threads where Republicans have done some hideous thing, and you'll immediately blame Democrats. Then if someone attacks the Republicans who ACTUALLY DID the thing we're talking about in the thread, you'll be like, "Well, same thing, I attack Democrats and they attack Republicans", without even caring who was to blame.

You have the most unethical, disingenuous, morally relative way of pushing your bullshyt here. You don't care about right or wrong, truth or lies, all you can about is blue vs. red and trying to make sure that blue loses.

AND YOU THINK THE DEMS ARE THE SAVIORS OF BLACK AMERICA!??:childplease:

Look at you LOOK AT YOU, you can't stand someone else having an negative opinion on your masters... They are so above criticism huh??? :camby:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is he innocent or is he being lied on by white supremacist#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

He deserves a wake up call,and to have his name cleared if this is a lie. Doesnt sound like something a black man would do. But he is also MAGA which isnt something a black man would do.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So is he innocent or is he being lied on by white supremacist#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

He deserves a wake up call,and to have his name cleared if this is a lie. Doesnt sound like something a black man would do. But he is also MAGA which isnt something a black man would do.

Nah mark robinson is balls to the wall into the grift...:mjlol: no one should defend him, let him crash out...:bryan:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I aint mark robinson... u fukking retard...:comeon:
my man i was just picking on you... calm down :whoa:

but its even funnier because when you quoted it.. well, the arrows pointed at you again :mjlol:

7MsWi2M.png

:dead: