MAGA CAC gets knocked out at Saline County Arkansas Republican Committee meeting

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Watching the longer video, it's was their wives that started this, :pachaha: pay attention to the interaction between the two women at the very start of the long version of the video.

Edit: And big boy in the trousers got his get back, dude in the pink shirt was looking a little rough at the end of the video.

I don't think anyone in the clip is related to each other. And overalls man looked way worse at the end than old man.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anybody know what they were fighting about? :heh:

I'm just curious about what makes old white Republicans want to fight each other.

Looks like it starts with the women. Woman turns and bumps into/or is shoulder checked by the chick behind her.

And then 6’6 overalls maybe takes a step toward the woman….I think that’s when you hear the ol popeye say something like step to me not her

It was supposedly over a nose ring and just general bad blood.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That big ole Bamm Bamm Bigelow Haystacks Calhoun Big Van Vader Dr. Robotnik Hacksaw Jim Duggan cac got his shyt rocked
:russ:

Thought he was gonna intimidate dude with his size

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That was a Gazelle punch, shout out to my nikka John for putting me up on that shyt.

My dawg got put in a Kimora live on Facebook doe. It was a disappointment for my hood. And another thing.

FUKK ISRAEL @Sccit

Numbers 24:9​

“Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,​

And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”​