MAGA Brian Urlacher been showing out since he copped that lacefront

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Nah what?

He accused his sons mother (she was a side piece) of killing her husband (said husband domed himself during a arguement with baby momma) in order to force full custody for his son. The case was never ruled a homicide but Urlacher and his lawyer have used legal fu to keep the son from her, for about 3 years now.

Did I mention the baby momma was black? :mjpls:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
He accused his sons mother (she was a side piece) of killing her husband (said husband domed himself during a arguement with baby momma) in order to force full custody for his son. The case was never ruled a homicide but Urlacher and his lawyer have used legal fu to keep the son from her, for about 3 years now.

She was also a stripper. Mr White Bread Republican family values was raw doggin black strippers. :francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ijocgo.gif

RightPeskyFeline-size_restricted.gif

fukk him
:bryan:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

:dwillhuh:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
All of these CACs start showing their true colors when they retire, after they ride the backs of their black teammates (that they pretended to be cool with during their playing days) to money, accolades and status. How much yall wanna bet MAGA Brady goes full right wing bigot after the Saints concuss his ass into retirement after this season? Yall gonna learn the hard way to stop trusting these CACs. They ALL express thoughts like these privately with their significant others and their fellow bigoted buddies. I don't care how "down" and "not racist" that they appear. I never liked this CAC. Never could figure out why. The Bears are not even our rivals. I'm a Chargers fan. It was just something about his aura that didn't sit right with my spirit. Now I see, all these years later, what it was. Gut doesn't lie...