Mae Young and Moolah were on some shyt/WWE elder abuse

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mae Young was a real one. When Bubba was going to put her through a table and told her he was nervous, she slapped him and told him to treat her like one of the boys or else she’d beat the shyt out of him :russ:

Moolah on the other hand deserves salt poured on her unmarked grave

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I thought that powerbomb off the stage killed her. That and the foley off the Hiac are two times I thought I saw someone die from a spot as a kid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No lie, if Mae Young was alive and in her 20's, she would be the one to be taking crazy ass bumps against the Men. She was like pre-Ripley and pre-Chyna type of 'masculine' female.

As for Moolah, she can rot in hell.
Jeff Hardy/Foley level? Touche.

Yeah the old woman was tough. And I'm glad she kept doing it..when you get old, don't move to FL and stop getting up. That's how you die....lol

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Mae Young was a real one. When Bubba was going to put her through a table and told her he was nervous, she slapped him and told him to treat her like one of the boys or else she’d beat the shyt out of him :russ:

Moolah on the other hand deserves salt poured on her unmarked grave

Imagine getting nervous and Mae You slaps you and tell you to do it and if you don't she's going to call you all types of bytches and pussies and kick your ass knowing she's not playing :sadcam:

Bubba and Devon made the right business decision

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Imagine getting nervous and Mae You slaps you and tell you to do it and if you don't she's going to call you all types of bytches and pussies and kick your ass knowing she's not playing :sadcam:

Bubba and Devon made the right business decision
She also wanted to get powerbombed off the top of the cage but Vince nixed it :pachaha: :dead:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i remember in canada whenever a woman would get a chair shot or put through the table they would cut to the crowd :heh:
Lol and if they missed it tsn made sure they had it edited for the replay and re-run

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They were fine and fully aware Bruce Prichard has talked about this on the podcast. If anything they proved that older wrestlers can still work if you know what you are doing lol.