Madonna accused of racism cuz of altered Instagram pics of Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Some comments previously made by Madonna:

Take from it what you will. :sas2:
See...I wish that someone would actually call her out on this, instead of just reporting "Madonna Compares Herself to Black Legends" it should be a more in depth look at her actual beliefs.

But this whole thing is really just a PR stunt that EVERYONE is in on.....Madonna knows that she can take shots at the black community without much of a response....the media is all too happy just to report on clickbait that doesn't take much thought behind it.

We need our own media.

And BTW...it's funny that she talks about her treatment from black men....when Sean Penn literally kidnapped her, tied her up in his basement, and beat her ass for hours on end.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can pretty much expect artist to be ignorant now a days. I don't know why anyone is surprised.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i saw this and thought it was the weirdest fukking thing ever. also weird i follow fukking madonna. i dont remember following this broad.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I bet it was the media crying racism. This shyts mad disrespectful, but racist? please...

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Bob marley too though? This bytch is trippin. Super disrespectful and she knew it.