Made it back to Dallas from Afghanistan & 1hr into it I had 2 dump ole gurl!!!!!!!!!!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always thought Pooh had more class than that. :mjpls:

LeBron-James-Videobombs-Ray-Allen-Interview.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But I don't think it is fair when I told her from the jump I wanted to take it slow
She trying to bully me into deepr feelings

Yo I'm gone have to use your counseling services fam:sadcam:

Lawd Jesus:ohlawd:

Im here for friends. The first thing you have to understand when dealing with women is, when sex is involved 8-9 times outta ten friend, their emotions dont match their words. They want to appear strong like they can handle being a bed buddy but in reality they're always longing for something more from a man who has their ideal qualities. Its sad it had to end up like this and its sad she put your business in the environment around children. The devil must have been snickering in the corner with his legs crossed calmly applying lip balm.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If the thread starter ain't feelin her like that, why rush over there a soon as the plane touched down in the first place ??:wtf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Im here for friends. The first thing you have to understand when dealing with women is, when sex is involved 8-9 times outta ten friend, their emotions dont match their words. They want to appear strong like they can handle being a bed buddy but in reality they're always longing for something more from a man who has their ideal qualities. Its sad it had to end up like this and its sad she put your business in the environment around children. The devil must have been snickering in the corner with his legs crossed calmly applying lip balm.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
:sadcam:

help me lawd

If the thread starter ain't feelin her like that, why rush over there a soon as the plane touched down in the first place ??:wtf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cause i had all my shyt there from when i was last on leave

i use to live here but i moved to Shreveport LA to work at an airforce base before i went to Afghanistan

then i bought a house in GA that im renting out now

so i am moving back to Dallas but i dont have a place yet

im actually in a hotel now

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I would have covered her mouth (mid argument) closed the door, pull down her pants/lift up her skirt slid my meat in her and effed her until she felt inspired to make her friend leave and make me dinner :manny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Should have yoked her up and give her some I been gone 6 months rough sex... so she can get her mind off the side nikka (or homegirl may be licking that chick). You gotta reprint a landmark in that cooch.

:manny:

Good luck in your endeavors

yeah it was pretty obvious SHE was just SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED and wanted some DIKK............

you should have GRUDGED FUKKED her that usually does the trick :smugfavre:

but if she STILL WAS ACTING UP...then it's time to CANCEL DAT HOE :youngsabo:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I would have covered her mouth (mid argument) closed the door, pull down her pants/lift up her skirt slid my meat in her and effed her until she felt inspired to make her friend leave and make me dinner :manny:

yeah it was pretty obvious SHE was just SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED and wanted some DIKK............

you should have GRUDGED FUKKED her that usually does the trick :smugfavre:

but if she STILL WAS ACTING UP...then it's time to CANCEL DAT HOE :youngsabo:

shorty was yelling loud as fukk at midnight

i tried to hug her and she was acting a fool

fukk that

too many to sweat that

let another nikka have her