Daps
:childplease:

I love football

I love sports

I’m going to play Madden until something that’s better comes along

I’m going to play 2k

I’m going to play MLB the Show

:mjlol:
you dont love football or sports your addicted to consuming, parasitic in nature. You are obsessed with buying trash just for the sake of it. Life strikes your opinion from the records cause you do not have good judgement my brother...I have spoken.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is a dumb throw irl too

ibmYZQR.png

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
you dont love football or sports your addicted to consuming, parasitic in nature. You are obsessed with buying trash just for the sake of it. Life strikes your opinion from the records cause you do not have good judgement my brother...I have spoken.
@Joe Sixpack awww u gon let him disrespect u like this OG?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Yeah aight

Go play Final Fantasy and Elden Ring during football season like a goofball

You probably over here still playing 2k5

Step your polygon game up nikka :umad:

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Yeah aight nikka

Go play Final Fantasy and Elden Ring during football season like a goofball

You probably over here still playing 2k5

Step your polygon game up nikka :umad:
Damn right I am shoot step your Feature game up, and use a lil presentation once and a while old young dusty ass game. Madden is like an Autistic kid trying to give a lecture, 2k5 is tenured been doing this shyt since way back.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

They been saying this since they got crucified after that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 came out:dead:

Go look at the madden thread after he died, I took heat from the Coli for saying after madden dies the game will likely go in another direction. Soon it won't even be Madden football anymore. I think I said by 2025. And in case y'all forgot, NFL2k comes back then

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

They been saying this since they got crucified after that Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 came out:dead:

Damn, they didn't bush this thread?
Cuz I could have swore Mr cloud himself broke down what it was in previous threads :jbhmm:

Oh so y’all wanna talk about madden now huh?

knowing EA, they’ll probably adopt the live name for all sports. NBA live, NFL live, FIFA live.

Madden, y’all don’t quite get it yet but he’s dead. They don’t continue with names after people die. There won’t be another Ernie els or Arnold Palmer golf game, there won’t be another Kobe Bryant basketball game (I would like to see one) there won’t be another Bill Walsh college football or a Jerry Glansville foot brawl. There won’t be a madden in 2025 I guarantee it. Madden 23 is likely the last one imo, 24 at the latest. Slim shot at 25. In 26 2k comes back and they won’t have madden go out like that. Tbc
I give info That's treated like a UFO sighting...

I refuse to let my genius level insight go unnoticed :manny:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt is trash and these nikkas slurp the shyt outta that game

You couldn’t even run the ball it felt awful
I ran the ball fine with Brian Westbrook and he had 86 speed. I think it was too difficult since the linemen in 2k did their job and in Madden they act like lost puppies.