Madden 25 on XB1 has a new feature that is a game changer

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I'm an xbox fanboy, even bigger than courtdog. Courtdog doesn't even owns an OG xbox :usure: but I really don't fukk with the kinect that much. I just want to sit my lazy ass in my computer chair and lay back while drinking my pepsi and eating my flaming hot cheetos.

Ain't nobody trying to get up and move to play a game :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm an xbox fanboy, even bigger than courtdog. Courtdog doesn't even owns an OG xbox :usure: but I really don't fukk with the kinect that much. I just want to sit my lazy ass in my computer chair and lay back while drinking my pepsi and eating my flaming hot cheetos.

Ain't nobody trying to get up and move to play a game :scusthov:
Depends on the game, but Kinect is much more than just moving. Its voice.
If you saying you lazy? Kinect is perfect for that type of gamer as well.
You sit down, then with your voice its "xbox on" :whew:
Then with your voice its "Turn to Lazyboy TV" and its on :banderas:
Then say "go to game" and your game is already booted and ready (you will have to move the controller)
In Madden, instead of learning how to call an audible and change a route for a single player, you can just speak it with kinect

The games that require you to move, are fun tho. K.Sports has things like Bowling which is very realistic NOW
I can't wait to try the new version. If you bowl, you'll appreciate what they have been able to accomplish
And even if you don't, you'll still love it. But stay away from Fighter Within. Fighters Uncaged was a great game imo, but it required lots of physical activity. D4 is a kinect game, but you can play it while sitting down
Tru Story

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, this place is becoming a dead site for real. If this isn't worthy of praise, you dudes don't play Madden
I'll try to teach, so lets go...
Madden isn't worth playing.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:camby: get that madden is awful cliche shyt outta here . U not bout dat life
Madden been puttin in work for 25yrs. I still have memories of laying a hit on my friend during a kickoff and the ball would fly back into the endzone, I'd pick it up and be up 7-0 with 5sec off the clock :banderas: Good times
Madden isn't worth playing.
So football games are not worth playing to you. Thats where men and women differ :ufdup:
Now if you said the games got too complicated for you, I can understand that.
IF thats not what your saying... Man Card, give it here :birdman:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I havent played Madden in yrs. I think ima pick the next one up, i been fiending to get my shotgun formation beast game up
:win:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
@PS4 look at this running comparison APF 2K8 vs Madden 10, and you will quickly see why most of us say the animations are janky. This is 2K8 mind you and pretty much all the players have a unique running style which is momentum based and when you're on the sticks you had to know the style of runner you were controlling.

Madden on the other hand since its inception all runners run the same and feel the same.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:camby: get that madden is awful cliche shyt outta here . U not bout dat life

Ever since they changed the shyt from the PS2 version it's been fukking horrible in my opinion. I tried to play it last year and took it back in a week, fukk outta here where you get the option to increase people's speed and shyt!

If there is one thing that should be sacred in games it should be speed, you draft a guy and he has X speed and you should be able to have it go up or down on yearly progression after the year is over. I miss the training camps that you did at the beginning of the season on the PS2... it was the perfect setup where you can progress certain players but not all of them!

my 2 cents on the subject

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 look at this running comparison APF 2K8 vs Madden 10, and you will quickly see why most of us say the animations are janky. This is 2K8 mind you and pretty much all the players have a unique running style which is momentum based and when you're on the sticks you had to know the style of runner you were controlling.

Madden on the other hand since its inception all runners run the same and feel the same.

I didn't even have to look at the video to :rudy:
MADDEN INVENTED WEIGHTED PHYSICS IN A FOOTBALL GAME :stopitslime:
They added that element like year one or two for Madden on PS2
Its what made Madden better than 2K, and I'm a hardcore 2K head. I tell ppl I was a beta tester for them
They would send me free copies of all the 2K games, I even found recently the envelopes and letters they sent me for it (just in case anyone wants to call my bluff)
2K has very different animations, and in your opinion you felt they was better than Madden 10
But only weirdos think APF2k8 is better than Madden 10. Thats not a line you hear everyday bruh :ufdup:
And why are you even comparing anything to Madden 10 :wtf:
I heard they had a Madden 11, 12, 13 with a new engine which made it more lifelike to the point 2K8 is like a joke

And then Madden 25 dropped, smoothing out the issues from last years version.
And we still not even talking about that. We talking about the Next Gen version which shyts on all things before it. But go right ahead and play APF2K8 if you like :bryan:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah if i was getting an XB1, i would not even use that crap for Madden

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I didn't even have to look at the video to :rudy:
MADDEN INVENTED WEIGHTED PHYSICS IN A FOOTBALL GAME :stopitslime:
They added that element like year one or two for Madden on PS2
Its what made Madden better than 2K, and I'm a hardcore 2K head. I tell ppl I was a beta tester for them
They would send me free copies of all the 2K games, I even found recently the envelopes and letters they sent me for it (just in case anyone wants to call my bluff)
2K has very different animations, and in your opinion you felt they was better than Madden 10
But only weirdos think APF2k8 is better than Madden 10. Thats not a line you hear everyday bruh :ufdup:
And why are you even comparing anything to Madden 10 :wtf:
I heard they had a Madden 11, 12, 13 with a new engine which made it more lifelike to the point 2K8 is like a joke

And then Madden 25 dropped, smoothing out the issues from last years version.
And we still not even talking about that. We talking about the Next Gen version which shyts on all things before it. But go right ahead and play APF2K8 if you like :bryan:

Madden invented momentum based physics running for a video football game? NOT.

It was this game on the PS1 that did it first. First they did polygons on the PS1 EA said it couldn't be done, the following year they implemented momentum physics on the PS1 and again EA said it couldn't be done. What games were these oh NFL Gameday 98 and 99. Madden was still sprite based game, didn't jump on the polygon and physics until the PS2.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4 look at this running comparison APF 2K8 vs Madden 10,

I had to quote this fool again :laff:
I just peeped this horseshyt video where its this blurry mess for madden, then a clearer vid for APF2k8
Yeah, thats nice bruh. But lets just look at the actual game

Now lets, compare what this thread is about. Madden 25 Next gen

You know what, not even gonna do that. Why do that when Madden 25 current gen shytS on what your saying

As you can see, they talking about next gen while showing current gen. Hollaback!!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats where men and women differ :ufdup:
Now if you said the games got too complicated for you, I can understand that.
IF thats not what your saying... Man Card, give it here :birdman:
I'll give you that work in any Madden 03-08. shyt fell off current gen. Sliding players, animations that dont make sense, etc. :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Madden invented momentum based physics running for a video football game? NOT.

It was this game on the PS1 that did it first. First they did polygons on the PS1 EA said it couldn't be done, the following year they implemented momentum physics on the PS1 and again EA said it couldn't be done. What games were these oh NFL Gameday 98 and 99. Madden was still sprite based game, didn't jump on the polygon and physics until the PS2.
NFL Gameday and physics :laff:
You probably talking about the Input lag :huhldup: They couldn't do physics on PS1 for momentum bruh
But I bet it sounded good flying out your mouth :manny: