Madden 25 on XB1 has a new feature that is a game changer

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For those not in the know, Madden played with Kinect is mandatory.
Its not, but once you play with it? You can't go back. On defense, you need to make a switch before the ball is snapped?
With your voice you say "Revis, double team Johnson" and thats what will happen.
Its the little things that allows you to be that Middle Linebacker which is the coach on the field, the leader of a defense
It allows you to be as affective as a Ray Lewis, or a London Fletcher :salute:
I thought adding to that would be enough. But they took it a step further than I expected. And the idea is :wow:
I'm not gonna talk about it, I'm gonna show you. Enjoy, and tell me what you think coli...

I'm sure Madden 2015 on PS4 "might" have this feature, but I wouldn't expect it this year.
And I'm taking all bets on that ($2,000 maxium, and must be today)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Wow, this place is becoming a dead site for real. If this isn't worthy of praise, you dudes don't play Madden
I'll try to teach, so lets go...
:shaq2: This is only useful if ur playing solo .... Not online or with friends
You obviously didn't see the video or understand what you saw. Just like in real life, coaches have access to what this feature is. Every game, you'll see the star QB go to the sidelines with the O.C. and they'll go over exactly this. It also tells you what plays they been running, so when YOUR PLAYING ONLINE you can look at it, and pick your play from that. You can see what they like to run, you can then adjust. Online, Offline, vs your friend in the same house/etc.

There is a playclock, you will have time to see and adjust. Then you can further adjust with Kinect voice controls
You should be like "wow, thats cool" instead of going "Man, I'm hating and it won't work :sadbron:"
I'm sorry bruh, but you insane if you think they'd add this and its not something you could use.
I think the game designers know what they are doing, I'll ride with that over someone hating :ufdup:
aint nobody trying to play madden with kinect
Why, because your ignorant :heh:
You don't play Madden, or you have a PS3 and your in fanboy mode. Why limit your own experience because your being a fanboy? How fukking retarded is that? Grow up dude, seriously
In Madden, only the hardcore do all these at the line audibles like they Peyton Manning. The problem is one of my friends who does it, over does it. Damn near cheating with all the adjustments at the line before every snap. With Kinect, you can verbally make a instant adjustment by telling players where to double/etc.
IN REAL LIFE, THATS WHAT DEFENSES DO, THEY COMMUNICATE AND MAKE SPLIT SECOND ADJUSTMENTS RIGHT BEFORE THE SNAP. YOU CANNOT DO THAT IN MADDEN WITHOUT KINECT

/Lesson
doesn't say any of that on the video??
What, Kinect features? They was added to Madden last year bruh.
This year on top of that, they added smartglass functionality which I wouldn't give a shyt about until I seen how they did it. And as a Madden player, you know that everybody has there GO TO plays.
You learn it, then you have your defense ready for them. Especially 3rd down situations. Instead of paying that much attention, smartglass keeps track for you. IN the real NFL, they got coaches to keep track of all that, then its relayed to the QB who learns it. Its basically adding that dynamic to the console version
Making it more realistic. Fans of football will love this, Fans of NFL2k5 only will frown on this like anything Madden ever does. Shame too, cuz football games are in a new golden era :manny:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Don't tell me shyt about madden. U still remember how my saints stomped them redskins out

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:gladbron: London Fletcher shoutout

Classic thread :wow:

#HTTR

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Don't tell me shyt about madden. U still remember how my saints stomped them redskins out
I recall nothing :birdman: But RG3 did go into N.O and win in real life :win:
Smartglass won't let you win this year, I'm putting you on my "to do" list..... no homo
Look at how clunky and cumbersome this shyt is? playing with a laptop in your lap or an ipad, just foolish. And the next gen graphics, not so much.

Bruh, you are trying to hate :laugh:
First off, clunky? Its a fukkin preview bruh. He can't just zip thru everything and you know WTF is going on in a preview video :snoop:
2nd, the graphics looked :ahh: and that was from an offscreen capture. When you see it for yourself, the players pop off the screen. The animations are more fluid. The crowds are dynamic and interactive.
The announcers are more dynamic as well. Basically AI isn't just for the players, its for everything.
Welcome to the new age, to the new age :lawd:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I recall nothing :birdman: But RG3 did go into N.O and win in real life :win:
Smartglass won't let you win this year, I'm putting you on my "to do" list..... no homo

Bruh, you are trying to hate :laugh:
First off, clunky? Its a fukkin preview bruh. He can't just zip thru everything and you know WTF is going on in a preview video :snoop:
2nd, the graphics looked :ahh: and that was from an offscreen capture. When you see it for yourself, the players pop off the screen. The animations are more fluid. The crowds are dynamic and interactive.
The announcers are more dynamic as well. Basically AI isn't just for the players, its for everything.
Welcome to the new age, to the new age :lawd:

Not hating at all, it just looks clunky too me, I wouldn't even do this if the feature was available on the PS4.