Madden 23 says they can’t recover 60 percent of connected franchises, why do we still play?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
We still play because I HAVE TO HAVE MY FOOTBALL

:what:

You weird nikkas are just gonna sit there and not play no football??

:russ:

:dead:
Look at the sheep ass nikka. Yo dumbass could just keep playing the previous years version that is basically the same damn gang. Imagine buying the same cheesy, glitchy ass game every year and then calling others weird :dead:

You'd get a better game if you and the other dumbassed could just stop buying it for a year or 2.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Look at the sheep ass nikka. Yo dumbass could just keep playing the previous years version that is basically the same damn gang. Imagine buying the same cheesy, glitchy ass game every year and then calling others weird :dead:

You'd get a better game if you and the other dumbassed could just stop buying it for a year or 2.
Dude on some

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I can't play the previous years version once the new shyt comes out I'm sorry :unimpressed:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Like I've said over and over NOBODY complains like this about Madden in real life

The game is not perfect but it's not unplayable and you miserable ass nikkas act like the shyt is unplayable

NOBODY

I play with my friends all the time and have a ball

:mjlol:

The internet is so strange

Last edited: