Madden 23 says they can’t recover 60 percent of connected franchises, why do we still play?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This series been a joke for a decade and more... I think this should be the last straw for some people

It all started on December 26, when Madden gave its users a faulty franchise mode for Christmas. I guess they were all on EA’s naughty list for not stealing other people’s credit cards to buy more MUT packs, I’m not sure. Regardless, for some unknown reason, people were having trouble logging into Connected Franchise Mode, which is the only mode some people, including myself, play nowadays on Madden. It’s a way to conduct seasons with friends and play against each other in a “realistic” setting.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I got this free with credits(spend over 400$ in total so 250k credit’s would equal to 400$ off) cuz I had to make it over 400$. Not opened yet.
Finna sell it to someone tomorrow:russ:
Thank god I did not play this shyt :whew:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I got this free with credits(spend over 400$ in total so 250k credit’s would equal to 400$ off) cuz I had to make it over 400$. Not opened yet.
Finna sell it to someone tomorrow:russ:
Thank god I did not play this shyt :whew:

how much? :lupe:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Stop buying this game.

THIS, skipping the next madden tells the EA/NFL, customers won’t tolerate this shyt anymore. I’m sure in that contract EA has to hit certain metrics to keep that license. if these damn madden players would skip it for one FUKKIN year the NFL would have their foot on EA’s neck like Disney did.