Madden 19

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Gotta give it to EA this year, the game improves on everything 18 fell short of which made it boring to play. The fact that even the cpu has to obey the new physics makes MUT a lot easier to play. The graphics are 8.5/10 and the gameplay is a solid 9. I'm loving the new upgrade system in MUT as well since I can choose what chemistry I want each player to have, and the tier levels are very good as well. Finally THANK GOD FOR THE NEW TD CELEBRATIONS OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Gotta give it to EA this year, the game improves on everything 18 fell short of which made it boring to play. The fact that even the cpu has to obey the new physics makes MUT a lot easier to play. The graphics are 8.5/10 and the gameplay is a solid 9. I'm loving the new upgrade system in MUT as well since I can choose what chemistry I want each player to have, and the tier levels are very good as well. Finally THANK GOD FOR THE NEW TD CELEBRATIONS OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!
agreed, the running and screen game is way more realistic

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
agreed, the running and screen game is way more realistic
Much more realistic, I finally have a chance to make a play on those hb toss crack runs that used to get swallowed up on 18. I've seen people complaining about the running but that's because they keep pressing the accelerator as soon as the ball is snapped, if you just wait a sec after the snap the runs are a lot more effective. This is the first Madden game i've felt is on par with 2k5 in terms of gameplay.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Much more realistic, I finally have a chance to make a play on those hb toss crack runs that used to get swallowed up on 18. I've seen people complaining about the running but that's because they keep pressing the accelerator as soon as the ball is snapped, if you just wait a sec after the snap the runs are a lot more effective. This is the first Madden game i've felt is on par with 2k5 in terms of gameplay.
people want cheap runs. if defenses commit to stop the run it's really hard to run. that's how football should be

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s impossible to throw it when playing online. 97% chance it’s going to be intercepted. Luckily my running game & play calling is gawd level