Mad TV>>SNL

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this alone better than anything on SNL in the last 10 years. MAd Tv at its best is up there with Chapelle and In Living Color.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have this thread every other month. It was never true, not even in SNL's worst days.

And MAD TV on par with Chappelle's Show? :beli:

i said at its best. not every episode. snl rarely makes me laugh. i dont rate it that highly. andmy bad on rapeating old topics, i dont really checj in this section that much.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I thought Will Sasso was gonna blow all the way up off Mad TV. Dude had crazy talent, but when he lost that weight he lost some of his comedic charm

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Will Sasso, Debra Wilson, Aries Spears, Nicole Sullivan, Phil Lamarr, Orlando Jones, Pat Kilbane

Any MadTV episode that didn't have at least one of the above, was most likely garbage

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I thought Will Sasso was gonna blow all the way up off Mad TV. Dude had crazy talent, but when he lost that weight he lost some of his comedic charm

Sasso's fame has disappointed me since I liked him on MadTv. He went from being :flabbynsick:going toe to toe with Bret Hart and Steve Austin to :old: making terrible Three Stooges movies.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its about the same. every time you see a character he or she does the exact same skit over and over...with different backdrops...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agree with most of this thread. MadTV>SNL for the last decade. SNL hasn't been funny in a loooooooooooooooong time.

MadTV reminds me alot of In Living Color, they was piff when they had their A line-up but after everyone left it kinda fell off, just like In Living Color after the Wayans left. They still come correct every now and again but haven't been able to match what they did earlier.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
mad tv has always been funnier than SNL snl just appeals 2 the older cacs, plus with more celebrities who became famous ud assume it was better, but mad tv is geniuinely funny while SNL is forced sketch that rarely goes over, thats why once they FINALLY get a good skit like dikk in a box it blows up. Mad TV had so many variety of funny characters/skits in its prime.