buttsecksin.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Don Draper the fallen GAWD :lawd: :blessed: :lawd:

I wonder what kind of soul crushing sonnings will Pete take this (half) season :umad:

I really hope this half season concept works. It worked for Breaking Bad in the sense of growing their fanbase and building for the finale but those first 8 episodes were :ld: compared to the piff Gilligan gave us the previous years. Weiner has a whole different way of telling his story so who knows how this is gonna work.

All I know is that I'm tired of seeing Don take them Ls. Let him reborn like the phoenix and Drape people like only he can :blessed: :smugdraper:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah season 6 is on Netflix now. I just started rewatching :bow:

Bob Benson :bow:

I'm really keeping an eye on him in the background of scenes this time through. When they're taking pictures by the staircase in the office in the first episode I love watching his mannerisms, him eavesdropping on everything everyone is saying.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah season 6 is on Netflix now. I just started rewatching :bow:

Bob Benson :bow:

I'm really keeping an eye on him in the background of scenes this time through. When they're taking pictures by the staircase in the office in the first episode I love watching his mannerisms, him eavesdropping on everything everyone is saying.
:smugdraper: 2.0

bob-and-don-2.jpg