Mad Max Video Game

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Playing it now. Bought it for $20 for PS4. I like it, but some parts have some SERIOUS slow down issues. I feel like I'll easily get my $20 out of it though.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This game was slept on as fukk and really good and dark....

Level up that harpoon my nikka...so you can bomb on these fools when you are taking down them convoy's.
JUST beat it not even 10 minutes ago. Had all my shyt leveled up, made all territories 100% safe. :banderas:

This was a fun game, and yeah, pretty dark. I wasn't expecting the final parts of the story to play out like they did. :no:

Anyway, I picked it up brand new for $20 and it's definitely worth the pick up. There's some issues with the shyt lagging at times, but for $20 or even $30, it's a great deal.

Now time to play Shadows of Mordor. :yes:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
JUST beat it not even 10 minutes ago. Had all my shyt leveled up, made all territories 100% safe. :banderas:

This was a fun game, and yeah, pretty dark. I wasn't expecting the final parts of the story to play out like they did. :no:

Anyway, I picked it up brand new for $20 and it's definitely worth the pick up. There's some issues with the shyt lagging at times, but for $20 or even $30, it's a great deal.

Now time to play Shadows of Mordor. :yes:

My nikka Blackfinger stole the show. Those were some really well crafted dialogue and characters.

I didn't bother fukkin with Jeet after I got his hideout maxed out so you are betta than me. Hurry up and beat that SoM so you can slide into the sequel comin soon.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
LOL @ my original post. Still have this game, along with The Witcher 3 in their plastic. Haven't played either yet.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
LOL @ my original post. Still have this game, along with The Witcher 3 in their plastic. Haven't played either yet.
I loved Skyrim but didn’t care for the Witcher 3

I had to play with the games in-game music off because it sounded kinda depressing

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i just booted up Arkham Knight (because it's free). I feel like Mad Max had better hand-to-hand combat than the batman games, vehicle combat is better too.

This game is HIGHLY underrated.