Mad Max Video Game

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
So what's the verdict on this game? I have a backlog of games right now but I can get this for $20 from Best Buy, is it worth it at that price? It actually looks good from the videos I've seen on YouTube. Problem is I'm playing Fallout right now, won't be done with that until I've put in another 100 hours probably, still loving FIFA 16, and I just recently bought Witcher 3, Uncharted Collection and The Last of Us Remastered. Not to mention I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet even though I bought it at release.

What's the verdict on Mad Max?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So what's the verdict on this game? I have a backlog of games right now but I can get this for $20 from Best Buy, is it worth it at that price? It actually looks good from the videos I've seen on YouTube. Problem is I'm playing Fallout right now, won't be done with that until I've put in another 100 hours probably, still loving FIFA 16, and I just recently bought Witcher 3, Uncharted Collection and The Last of Us Remastered. Not to mention I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider yet even though I bought it at release.

I haven't played it but the consensus on this game is weird. Most journalist and gaming critics said it was pretty average. But almost every reg gamer has said the game is very fun. The driving and combat is great. You should cop it. Especially if its twenty bucks. Is that a BF sale?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

It's solid. Like a 7 or 8 at most out of 10... It came out the same day as metal gear 5 so it never had a chance.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I got this on Black Friday along with The Witcher 3, WWE 2K16, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate. And I just started play AC Unity which I got a while back for cheap.

So I'm pretty backed up, should I return Mad Max or is it worth the $20?

Also I'm not feeling Unity too much although I just started Sequence 2. I'm thinking of throwing it in the bushes and moving on to some of the others I've got. From what I've read I wouldn't really miss much if I went from Unity to Syndicate

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a decent game but the Arkham system is too standard now and all the stuff it's done has been done in other games and better.